Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

freebooter posted:

But depending on how much physical evidence was left post-fire, his grandfather's Luger would have a pretty unique ballistic signature. Though I guess it doesn't really matter because it's not like he could be any more wanted than he already is.

It appears to be a Colt Woodsman .22 pistol, a reasonably common gun. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colt_Woodsman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

Hot Stunt posted:

Todd doesn't look like the kind of guy who would lie about that.

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

Last Chance posted:

Bryan Cranston’s bald cap was really distracting in that flashback scene tho

I was distracted by the parking lot "backdrop" they put outside the windows... from where they were sitting, they'd be looking across a pretty big parking lot at another restaurant (Sadie's), not at a rocky hillside. Of course I only noticed this because the Owl Cafe is about 3 miles from my house and I've eaten there. It's also a mile and a half straight south from the car wash.

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

AlternateNu posted:

The big question I have is if I really missed anything by having never seen Better Call Saul. I don't plan on binging it any time soon, but I'm getting deployed next year and will need some stuff to keep me entertained if it is worth it.

I don't remember anything that ties into BCS, but BCS is great and I hope you enjoy it!