Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MightyJoe36
Dec 29, 2013

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Yeah, Jesse's adversaries who are dead:

- Walt
- Jack and his nazi crew
- Lydia
- Declan and his guys
- Hank and Gomez
- Gus

So... like... is he going to take on the cartel? The DEA?

Isn't there still like $8 million of Walt's money that the Nazis buried (or hid somewhere on the compound)?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MightyJoe36
Dec 29, 2013

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Nail Rat posted:

I'm way behind but he does charge Jesse 125k x2 (250k) because he bailed once, what the other poster is probably thinking of is that Walt needed money for three people the first time.

Edit: I wish there was a scene establishing that Jesse didn't get the pizza and beer and that's why he finally went through with killing skinny Todd.

On yet another note, someone earlier in the thread thought it was weird that Jesse was allowed to just drive off while Walt was stuck in a cabin. Jimmy/Saul/Gene is moved to loving Omaha and is a guy who had his face on billboards just a state or two away for years. Yet he's allowed to have a job in a busy mall. Yes it's falling apart clearly by the Gene flash forwards but it seems to me Walt being stuck in a cabin was more for the story, it isn't treated consistently in the show. If Saul needs to disappear he's the hottest of the hot and the dude put him right in front of thousands of people.

It's been a while, but was Saul really wanted for anything? I thought he was just getting out of Dodge because Walt's whole empire was crumbling and he didn't want to be collateral damage, and/or get whacked by the nazis.