Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

I liked the movie for what it was (Mostly Hitchcockian “man on the run” suspense film more than anything), but ugh I’m just really bummed about Forster passing now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

In the flashback, why did Walt speak to Jesse with Mike's voice?

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

I think to some extent the Walt flashback is meant to 1)Hammer in just how far Jesse has come since the early days of Breaking Bad (Someone earlier pointed out how this is the only scene featuring Jesse's iconic "Bitch!!!!!!!!!" catchphrase, which is a nice detail.) but also 2) Parallel the Mike flashback at the beginning.

Like it is kind of interesting that both the Walt and Mike scenes feature discussions about where Jesse should take his future, though it seems like Jesse ultimately gets more out of Mike's advice over Walt's talk about getting a business degree or whatever.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Netflix finally gave me The Other Side of the Wind so I can’t be too mad at their other offerings.