Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
I am rewatching BB thanks to this show, and it does give a flash of Jesse's education. Jesse leaves Walt a voicemail as a telecom salesman, Walt awkwardly picks up, and Skylar finds it suspicious. She calls him back and gets his goofy rear end voicemail, which leads her to his website and ultimately to Walt "admitting" that Jesse sold him pot.

On Jesse's site it lists his education as a graduate of whatever high school and that he took DeVry University courses at some point.

It could be a lie but I genuinely believe that Jesse wouldn't lie about that on his site. Honestly him taking scummy DeVry classes is great characterization for him imo. It's the same flawed but good part of him took those classes as was educating Badger on glassware.

Edgar Allen Ho fucked around with this message at 21:52 on Oct 17, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Rewatching BB I had forgotten how much weight Huell’s actor lost by BCS. Maybe he can give Todd some training and diet advice.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Does it have a release date yet?

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
I would like to know some of what was going on in Saul’s mind in BB. Especially since BB itself isn’t quite sure what kind of man he is (or Saul himself isn’t it you want to read it that way)- he kind of flip flops between shameless murder-endorser and guy in way over his head.

Edgar Allen Ho fucked around with this message at 23:33 on Oct 25, 2019

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Stairmaster posted:

I don't want to alarm you all but we also got older too

Huell is aging pretty well