Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CaveGrinch
Dec 5, 2003
I'm a mean one.
Huell got out of the room. There was a countdown to El Camino with a “live feed” of him sitting in the apartment. When it reached zero, he got up and walked out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaveGrinch
Dec 5, 2003
I'm a mean one.

Khanstant posted:

So I'm testing this theory out right now, but I have seen some BB. I quit at end of season 1 or 2 because I went in thinking, okay cool, a succinct story and this dude gonna die from cancer while losing a bit of his soul to raise money for he family. Then it became clear the show got popular and they were going to escalate and get all crazy go nuts, stretch it out forever like they did with Weeds. Then they did that. I actually liked the seasons of Better Call Saul a hell of a lot more than the main show, even though there was a lot of stuff in it you could tell was for people who seen Breaking Bad.

Yeah. Your whole supposition is wrong. It didn’t start getting popular until season three or four (and only because of Netflix) and that was never the plan.