Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
Crossposting from the aftermath thread in case anyone was interested:

I realize the lettering got sorta crowded on the second side. That's because I tried to leave enough room on that side to scribble "please donate at wheeztheroux.com" after I get through the screening. Apparently they won't let your sign in if you try to promote a website.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."

MourningView posted:

I don't know if they'll let it in with the screening stuff on it but I hope it works out! Also you should go line up like right now if you want to get in the front row

I'm sure I won't be in the front row but I'm hoping to improvise and find my way on camera a few times. Honestly I just hope I'm not the oldest person there

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

Well I made it to gameday but I'm not sure you'll see me. I'm far back next to a giant black bus

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

DC Murderverse posted:

imagine being a husker fan

No

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

LLCoolJD posted:

Nebraska goons, I'm sorry. That was a good Wheez sign that Seaniqua made, though.

Thanks bud. Sorry for the lovely prime time game y'all, it's our specialty.

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

I'm gonna get so fuckin high tonight

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

sportsgenius86 posted:

Omg someone gif that drunk Nebraska fan’s face

Don't doxx me

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

General Dog posted:

Did you get your sign on TV?

Yeah man at least a couple times but I was pretty far away. People were looking at my sign like I was from another planet

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

Yates posted:

Hang a hundo on the blackshirts

I'm actually down with this because I plan on spending the second half zooted to the fuckin moon

I am the void

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

siriuslysomething posted:

This last drive is so disrespectful and I love it.

Score as much as possible at all times

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

General Dog posted:

At least you could show them the back for reference

Yup this was my strategy. I think people understood it after that but they definitely didn't think it was funny. Good experience for sure.

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

Smoke trees every day

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

The Twinkie Czar posted:

Give cancer kid the ball, maybe OSU will let him score.

That's Rex Burkhead I'll have you know

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

Halloween gonna be off the chain this year folks

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

I'm thinking candy, costumes, and fun!

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

Do you guys remember that Madonna song like this used to be my playground? drat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

It's corn all the way down