Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Also gently caress the eagles for being headhunting trash

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

nice game that was. but seriously *cough* what if the first zombie in a breakout was an nfl player who got badly hurt and died from his injury but rose up and no one realized he was an undead. And then he bit all of the other players and the players went around biting the fans. What the hell would go on

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Lol get hosed GB

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
matt lafraud

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

shoulda gave the ball to vitale

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Your NFC North leaders

THE

DETROIT

LIONS

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Don't miss you, Lafleur.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

BGrifter posted:

Sometimes it feels like I root for the dumbest franchise in all of football. :sigh:

jets fan?

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

surf rock posted:

Whatever. We totally gave that game away. I'd feel worse about it if I didn't see two dudes' careers end tonight.

We'll see if their careers ended. This does happen sometimes and it's really just a shock to the nervous system that people recover from

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
So how many suspensions does the NFL hand out to Eagles players for trying to literally murder people on the field

HyperPuma
Jun 24, 2007

b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but trump is president
well overall aaron atleast looked better tonight but everything around him is a bit concerning

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Jones easily gaining most of the needed yards for a TD the play before made it even funnier

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

lol

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Intruder posted:

Jones easily gaining most of the needed yards for a TD the play before made it even funnier

turn away from the run and this is what you get. it's so simple really

Jivesauce
Nov 22, 2007
Am I seeing it wrong or did that defender just flat out bear hug the receiver and pin his arms at his sides? Hmm wonder why the ball just bounced off his chest. Kinda felt like they just went, "dude just got paralyzed, let's all just go home."

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

Hot Diggity! posted:

Also gently caress the eagles for being headhunting trash

We’re really not, this is the first game this year where we’ve had one of those penalties IIRC.

Dunno what was in the water tonight.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

Zyla posted:

jets fan?

The Jets haven’t wasted eight seasons of Aaron Rodgers prime.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Cavauro posted:

nice game that was. but seriously *cough* what if the first zombie in a breakout was an nfl player who got badly hurt and died from his injury but rose up and no one realized he was an undead. And then he bit all of the other players and the players went around biting the fans. What the hell would go on

nice game that was. but seriously *cough* what if the first poster in a breakout was a Cavauro who got badly hurt and died from his injury but rose up and no one realized he was an undead. And then he bit all of the other posters and the players went around biting the fans. What the hell would go on

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Vengarr posted:

We’re really not, this is the first game this year where we’ve had one of those penalties IIRC.

one two

e: just remembered the kickoff return hit, three

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Jivesauce posted:

Am I seeing it wrong or did that defender just flat out bear hug the receiver and pin his arms at his sides? Hmm wonder why the ball just bounced off his chest. Kinda felt like they just went, "dude just got paralyzed, let's all just go home."

You saw it wrongly, because the stadium was so dark. no one could tell what was going on.

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
feels good :)

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

My stream died. What happened?

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Jivesauce posted:

Yeah I don't get why this wasn't auto reviewed for dpi since it was under 2 mins

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

sponges posted:

Packers turned their back on establishing the run, paid the price

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Vengarr posted:

Two players sent to the hospital

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Imagine running into the end zone the first time and then doing it again there... Packers could've won by 7 but were too loving stupid, twice over.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

sponges posted:

basically the seahawks superbowl play except the ball bounced up off the wr and into a db's hands

Recursive
Jul 15, 2006

... but then again, who does?

OxySnake posted:

Lol get hosed GB

Android Apocalypse posted:

Your NFC North leaders

THE

DETROIT

LIONS

Apparently the roar has been restored.

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy
That was blatant DPI, the dude straight up hit MVS with the ball still in the air, and the ball bounced off him while his arm was pinned to his side by the DB.

But gently caress it whatever I'm tired and at this point I'd rather just see the Packers lose a game than watch someone else die tonight

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

sponges posted:

Ball deflected off receiver's hands as he was blanketed by two defenders, tipped and intercepted, Eagles kneel, game over

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Strobe posted:

So how many suspensions does the NFL hand out to Eagles players for trying to literally murder people on the field

Packers started it

Jivesauce
Nov 22, 2007

Cavauro posted:

You saw it wrongly, because the stadium was so dark. no one could tell what was going on.

Oh ok, thank you for taking the time to save me from my ignorance Mr. Cavauro

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Cavauro posted:

I think once the player started biting the other players people would start to realize something was up. As for what would happen then...basically I feel like everyone would freak the gently caress out and poo poo would become crazy. Hard to say definitively beyond that

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

NotWearingPants posted:

Packers started it

Bad poster

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

Hot Diggity! posted:

Two players sent to the hospital

Good observational skills

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Jivesauce posted:

Oh ok, thank you for taking the time to save me from my ignorance Mr. Cavauro

Next time we're going to have a petition to make them put lights on there to be able to show the players. The petition will be linked soon, in one of the threads

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

SKULL.GIF posted:

Ball deflected off receiver's hands as he was blanketed by two defenders, tipped and intercepted, Eagles kneel, game over

Off his chest not his hands, the wrs arms were wrapped up. It's hilarious

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Vengarr posted:

Jim Schwartz hates the Packers because no matter how good the Lions did when he was HC, the Packers always seemed to be one better.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

it probably was dpi but at the same time my general philosophy is "if it was a stupid as gently caress playcall and a throw to someone in double coverage, dont bail them out"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
I guess on the upside TNF is finding new and interesting ways to suck. Close competitive game but with a body count.