Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Just wear the fucking mask, Bob

I don't care how many people I probably infected with COVID-19 while refusing to wear a mask, my comfort is far more important than the health and safety of everyone around me!

Lookit all dem hot dogs and stuff

Edit: chorizo Thompson

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

I don't care how many people I probably infected with COVID-19 while refusing to wear a mask, my comfort is far more important than the health and safety of everyone around me!

This rapper guy is a cool dude?

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Rodgers looks like a tweaker/trucker with that beard

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

38-15 Pack

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Terry and Howie disappoint me

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

That GMC commercial is perfect. Some dink in a $60,000 truck wearing dress pants with a ladder in the bed.

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Don't fumble sanders

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Ran into his own dude

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Dammit

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Android Apocalypse posted:

Who's announcing on Amazon?

Alexa

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Gonna be a long night for Wentz

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

TRUCKED

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Man they hosed him up

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Davonte

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

TD

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

poo poo. Come on Green Bay D

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Wentz trying to mow people down

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Jump

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

:flag:

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Bullshit

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Dirty eagles

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Watch the eagles just start kicking packers in the nuts

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Hurdle. Dude.

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Set us up the bomb

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

I don't have dish please remove the giant warning

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

All day to throw that

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

:flag:

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Nope no foul

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Kick is good

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

10-0 PACK

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Fumble td

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

How did Wentz slip out

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Trying to beat the eagles at their own game

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Packers defense not that great?

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Ugghhh

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

shyduck posted:

lol the packers fan shoving him

Those guys were druuunk

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Jump!

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

This is giving me false hope for Lions vs Packers in two weeks

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

euphronius posted:

Rodgers fake hikes are amazing

Green eiiiggghteeeeeen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Lol party is at the other turret

That silly bud light crew