Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
GO PACK GO

Why did the analysts all pick the Eagles?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
Didn't like that hit on the punt returner, but I think he bent forward and maybe that's why they didn't call it?

C'mon Rodgers do something!

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

What the gently caress was that late hit?

gently caress you Eagles you dirty pieces of poo poo, that was ridiculous and helmet-to-helmet on a guy who wasn't moving after the whistle, jesus christ, eject that jackass

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

If they don't eject Barnett then what the gently caress would you even eject someone for?

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Crescent Wrench posted:

My wife: "What's wrong with your team, babe? Why are they such assholes?"

Yeah! :colbert:

(it sucks when your team does dirty poo poo, I know :smith: )

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

That was maybe the prettiest throw I've seen from Rodgers in years, goddamn. Caught him right in stride.

gently caress you Eagles!

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

It wouldn’t result in an ejection either

I don't get your gimmick, are you just against the idea of ejecting people ever? Where's the line for you? Bringing a knife on to the field and slitting someone's throat?

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

euphronius posted:

Trade wentz to a good team

I think he’s got some skill

Wentz is destined to end up a 6-10 starter for the Chicago Bears.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

This ref has got a real weird voice

I dig it, but it's weird

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

I am loving this quick-hitting offense. Hopefully once we're out of the scripted plays we can actually sustain it this time.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Robnoxious posted:

As a Packer fan and Iggle hater that was a bad call.

Yeah, glad they reversed it.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Special teams is killing us, come on

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

I want to see a chart comparing television shows by their distribution of content vs. commercials.

I feel like football would do insanely worse than ANYTHING else, even other sports.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

loving come on

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

gently caress YEAH QUICK SNAP RODGERS

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

gently caress yeah, Shakira!

(Go away J-Lo nobody gives a poo poo)

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

It's DPI and I'm going to be happy when they call it but jesus christ I hate that you can challenge this poo poo at this point

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

LabyaMynora posted:

Literally the worst ref crew in the game tonight.

They are horrendous.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Hey guys could we try covering slants kthx

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Oh wow I have never seen Rodgers stare someone down as badly as he did on that play, that was awful

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

It really feels like we gave this game away, and we're not going to get it back. Hope I'm wrong about that.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

OK, I think Graham is VERY washed up but he had two great plays on that drive, thank you Mr. Graham

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Our run defense was also bad in the first three games, but this is ridiculous

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Gonna need a gif of that taunt vs. taunt moment because it was hilarious

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

GOD loving DAMMIT

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Wait, when did MVS get injured?

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Oh gently caress that looked ugly, can we please not have two men paralyzed tonight, what the gently caress

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Jesus, the whole roster is out there.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Uhhhh.... I literally can't remember the last time someone was so badly hurt that he couldn't even do the thumbs up. Please be okay, buddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Whatever. We totally gave that game away. I'd feel worse about it if I didn't see two dudes' careers end tonight.