Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Dallas sucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
A bunch of aging Buddy Ryan acolytes just started cheering and yelling about body bags with mouths full of cheese products.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Cart out :smith:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

surf rock posted:

If they don't eject Barnett then what the gently caress would you even eject someone for?

Breathing on players of specific positions and skin tones.

gently caress the NFL.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

RASHIBA WALLACE posted:

That lighting effect was awful

I thought the power went out there lol

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Crescent Wrench posted:

The only thing the Eagles love more than helmet to helmet is high passes.

Reminded that it was the Eagles who killed Austin Collie back in 2010.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Zyla posted:

would you rather have carson wentz or mitch titties

Always take dem :sonia:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Gatts posted:

Hot Take: The NFL is a racist organization and it is full of potential violent offenders and needs to be shut down or disciplined.

gently caress the Patriots.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Zyla posted:

gently caress the saints

:hmmorks:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Play posted:

poorly animated hentai

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRpzV4txxoM