Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Splat
Vampire
Werewolf
Mage
Changeling
Promethean
Demon
Hunter
Sin Eater
Deviant
Mummy lol
beast?!
Goku
View Results

Cerebulon
Mar 29, 2010

Destroyer of Worlds*
(*No worlds were harmed in the making of this title.)

I have enough trouble convincing my friends to play anything not immediately Dungeons or Dragons related so I'll probably never get a proper opportunity to try one of the "weirder" WoD/CoD games despite really digging some of the concepts. There any decent Actual Play content of Mage/Changeling/Promethean/Geist/Mummy/Hunter/Demon out there? Editions don't matter much despite being vastly different, content's content.

I've never had a Vampire/Werewolf game as player last longer than 1-2 sessions before the GM vanishes off the face of the earth, but that's a probably unrelated supernatural curse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cerebulon
Mar 29, 2010

Destroyer of Worlds*
(*No worlds were harmed in the making of this title.)

I'm studying Egyptology so I'm absolutely contractually obligated to back Mummy and titter at how silly it is while having a (hopefully) grand old time, so I'm glad I checked in and found out the KS existed before it was over.

But why in the name of fresh gently caress is there a flat $50 international shipping fee for a hardcover copy. I thought it might just be to cover printing costs, but the US has no such cost. Fifty loving dollars, regardless of whether it's going to London or Turkmenistan.
$5 off if you're in Canada though. Doesn't cost as much to pay off the guards to let such a heavy, dangerous and fragile package over that border.

Will probably just go lower for a PDF and pick up a hard copy locally if it really strikes my fancy and it probably won't cost me a hundred US Dollars.

Cerebulon fucked around with this message at 03:03 on Dec 1, 2019