Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Splat
Vampire
Werewolf
Mage
Changeling
Promethean
Demon
Hunter
Sin Eater
Deviant
Mummy lol
beast?!
Goku
View Results

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
My HRG just came in. This book is great and I have no idea what anything is beyond the vague “blood dolls is vampos.”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Cat Lady is some good writing too. Woof. Poor Ella Mae. :(

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Glad that goku is winning the best splat poll.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames

Soonmot posted:

Goku is a mage

Requesting every splat state their case for Goku being among their number. Goku the Mage, Goku the Hunter, Goku the...Changing Breed...

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Well put, Tuxedo Catfish. Including even F-listers like Launch is a pro move.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Now, which Goku is this?

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
King Kai. I just came up with that. Is that something already?

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
You can always go with the multiple choice origin theory. The East Coast shoal thinks it’s Dahaka, but how much of that is because of some subsumed Mer that believed it so strongly that everyone else started believing it too?

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Love 2 drop things after being asked to

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Vampires have been capitalists all along?!

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Elvis 👏 vampire 👏

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Pouting over the Banality of the late 90’s, maaaan

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
If you or a loved one has vocalized interest in kindred of the east, you may be possessed by a spirit of Orientalism and be entitled to financial compensation.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Do it but then put :goonsay: at the end

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Story is what I like in F&Fs unless the mechanics are completely ridiculous. (See the sample game for Abandon All Hope statting all monsters without any health so they all keel over and die upon showing up.)

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Personally I like to throw out the rule about attributing human rights violations in Eastern Europe to a vampire scheme but that’s me

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
The hunger die should only be used when you're at a breaking point, imo. Like oh, I just Celerity'd myself into John Woo-land and burned all my vitae and uh whoops there's this innocent person next to me, boy I'm hungry.

but at some point you could just do this with like. good DMing. and not attach it to an arbitrary roll as is WoD's wont.

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

the superbowl commercial for the Mighty Mighty Meatloaf entree (w/dessert) stars Jason Mraz covering "The Impression That I Get" on ukelele and marimba. it has been linked to no less than twelve suicides in the ska community.

The Unknown Armies thread is thataway.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
This thread is the second result when you google "Satyros Phil forsooth and hey nonny." While this is good news, it makes the actual fake-Phil forsooth bit hard to find. Somebody repost it please.

nvm

Bogart fucked around with this message at 03:02 on May 18, 2020

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames

LGD posted:

meeting market demand for addictive dinosaur piss

Hey. What's up?

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
In fairness, I still weep whenever I consider the potato famine, so

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
It comes off as Beasts have supernatural whammy to make everyone like them because if not there would be a splat-crossing compact to murder all of them for being masquerade breachers / spirit unbalancers / etc.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Speaking of Scion, if I just wanna read about all their spins on gods and pantheons to steal for my own games, what book should I buy?

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Thanks CPP and Box! :D

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Please, Chuck W*ndig.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
It’s incredible how that one guy’s tweet ruined the word cromulent forever. Bogart needy drinky

vv: Oh, for the record, I wasn't making any judgment about you or your use of the word! You're good. tommy needy drinky man is the issue.

Bogart fucked around with this message at 23:41 on Apr 26, 2022

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
And you’re unstuck from time and attempting to progress yourself in the company will get you explicitly struck down by unknowable bosses.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
As a broadly silent minority who only reads and never posts, I kind of don't understand what's being asked for. When I see a post talking about poo poo I don't care about, I... skip it? (I was going to include a Mage example here but then I realized I might be sparking dreaded Magechat.) Media is to be criticized; if you're just sitting there and sucking up it all and ignoring all of the bad stuff it has, you're just going to turn into the McElroy Brothers with their ridiculous toxic positivity and 'no bummers.' Ignoring something that has lovely elements and pretending it doesn't exist for the sake of No Bummers is disingenuous and unhealthy.

I love Pokemon, right? I also think there's been a lot of poo poo Pokemon content. I do not become enraged when people post about matters other than the specific kind of post I hunger for -- that is to say, competitive Gen 7 VGC teambuilding. I don't go into the Pokemon thread and scream about that. If you want a positive-only, World-only, actual play-only thread, I think that's your right, but it's beyond the auspices of a general thread to demand anything but.

In conclusion, gently caress Beast.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
“Hey, Spagheddaboutit!” — Roasts-Garlic, Bone Gnawer

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Which splat has the biggest genitals. Surely Phil Brucatos has thought about this.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Vampires aren’t great but vampire society is what makes them always garbage. I don’t think it’s impossible for a vampire to improve the world around them enough to offset the negative of their diet, it’s just *nearly* impossible given the context they’re in.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Going to go walk into the sun because I was born without both hands. Bye everyone!

e: just got sunburnt

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
It's almost like Ferrinus has a history of this kind of gross real life opinion!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
"And why don't these pieces of poo poo [disabled people] greet the sunrise [kill themselves]?" You understand why this isn't okay.