Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Splat
Vampire
Werewolf
Mage
Changeling
Promethean
Demon
Hunter
Sin Eater
Deviant
Mummy lol
beast?!
Goku
View Results

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Digital Osmosis posted:

edit: but also, you know, if I was trying to say that intra-leftist fighting is an occasional feature of this thread, you calling me out for specific, non-offensive language use in a post about how cool it is to argue fantasy revolutionary politics kinda proves my point, no?

people need to relax about tabletop games imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

you all realize its just a game where you throw dice to do wesley snipes poo poo at npcs, right?

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Claiming playing a tabletop game assists in the pillaging from the third world of land and resources might be the whitest thing I've seen in a long time.

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Ignorance isn't a valid excuse for some of the clowny racist poo poo that happened in the 90s, but then again I often forget race relations didn't exist until Obama got elected.