Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Splat
Vampire
Werewolf
Mage
Changeling
Promethean
Demon
Hunter
Sin Eater
Deviant
Mummy lol
beast?!
Goku
View Results

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
There's a vampire sub-clan that's all in-focused on mirrors. It was something like Mirror Sisters or something like that? Anyone remember it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
Have Steve AdamArrow say "yeah hey guys just as a head's up, people trust your cadre way more if you actually entrench yourself in the community by doing and asking for favors. It's kind of our way of making sure nobody gets too estranged and crazy by forcing them to help each other out."

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
Sucking up the blood brain of a guy who went crazy because of his need for blood seems like a questionable decision but I’m sure Augustus knows best.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
Anyway, have fun at the party!

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
I guess the closest there is is using that Dresden Files in Fate system but that’s not exactly a healthy, bustling system full of content treadmills.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
Ratatouille taken to its inevitable conclusion.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023

Night10194 posted:

Do you have to leave offerings of peanut butter, jelly, and bacon sandwiches out for Elvis to gain his boons?

Fried peanut butter, banana, and bacon sandwiches, thank you.

(On a skillet, mind, but still.)

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
So it's infectious and hereditary.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
Oh, I'm not casting the spells. The devil is. I'm just playing a friendly game of cards with him. How's that for you, consensus reality? :smug:

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
I’m sorry but you need to play out a scene of the vampire eating the poop of someone to inherit their gut bacteria. Otherwise it wouldn’t make sense!

Can you just eat the stomach instead? Don’t be absurd. And don’t look under the table at my pants.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
Vampos are inherently fueled as much by the act of taking from a living thinking thing as they are by the actual blood itself. It's why you can't really get by suckin down a cow. I think the 'Big Humanity means you're pretty close to being human again haha yaaay' thing is sort of just short-sightedly written; if we go with the 'vampirism is a wound on the soul' thing, it's less fixing the wound and more magical thinking denying it to an absurd degree.

ZearothK posted:

What about Nagajara or Marcelarius and vampires with the flaw where they need to eat fresh bloody meat? Do they get gut fauna?

Really, the flaw here is 'you must ruin the thing you feed on in a way that is inimical to its continued life and not possible to hide,' not so much the meat itself.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
1. makes sense to me that your magic blood powers are retained when you get more magic blood. Maybe if Steve Ghoul got embraced by someone who wasn’t his main supply, but otherwise.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
Please Boes to Brazil.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
If you two have gone through all this before, why relitigate it. Clearly nobody is going to change their mind.

e: Iron Edict

Your Uncle Dracula fucked around with this message at 09:12 on Apr 20, 2024

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
Cool Spanish golem maker wants to create life?

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
Madmen love to put Skyrim as the base for anything. I guess at some point there’s so much code out there publicly available that it might be easier than starring from scratch.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
A Brujah walks like thiiiiis

And a Ventrue walks like this!

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
Shut the gently caress up ferrinus

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
I’m listening to the first podcast. They say “snarky” while describing a host in the first minute so I’m not hopeful. I’ll expect $5 if I don’t like it

E: alright the invisible man episode is pretty good.

Your Uncle Dracula fucked around with this message at 07:49 on Apr 29, 2024

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
I understand statting up slender man in your game about hunting spookies. Slender man was huge for a while.He just probably shouldn’t be the first example.

E: Slendermania

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
CoC sanity is far from an improvement on Derangements lmao.