Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GreaseGunner
Dec 26, 2012

Just chillin'
I kinda like Willem Verbeeck and even though it's not straight up photography per se Analog Resurgence is pretty interesting too. Both are focused primarily on film shooting and film related things though so if you're not into that you most likely won't be interested.

Willem Verbeeck https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgSr9GDrmQw

Analog Resurgence https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCALG5IKgrc

GreaseGunner fucked around with this message at 02:34 on Jan 9, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreaseGunner
Dec 26, 2012

Just chillin'

Nigel Tufnel posted:

Was gonna post about this guy today. Been enjoying his videos a lot even though I don’t shoot film. I am now convinced that ‘the medium format look’ is a thing cos he showed some of his Xpro2 shots vs his medium format stuff and the medium format looks incredible whereas the Fuji digital stuff looks bland. Even of the same subject shot at the same focal length.

Now I’m gassing for a Hasselblad 500CM :homebrew:

Yeah I ran across him not long after I started shooting 35mm and it made me really want to shoot medium format, so I went and spent too much on a Fuji Gw690 III and found a pretty nice Mamiya C33 Professional for real cheap at an estate sale.

GreaseGunner
Dec 26, 2012

Just chillin'
Willem is an absolute rich kid hipster but he also seems genuine and like an alright person. His videos aren't anything amazing but I kinda just like his work.