Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rockear
Oct 3, 2004

Slippery Tilde

xzzy posted:

He's got a bit of a southern accent, like he grew up in the south and is trying to cover it up but slips sometimes. I have some in-laws from the deep south and they kinda do the same thing.

It's a Central California accent actually. He's from Irvine. It's similar to a Southern accent but it's sort of unique to the area. Anyway yeah his channel is cool. His videos where he documents the making of a photograph are way better than the usual "watch me take photos while royalty free lo-fi hip hop plays."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rockear
Oct 3, 2004

Slippery Tilde
I've been digging Zenography for a while. The host Nigel does mostly reviews of vintage glass for adapting to mirrorless cameras, but he does talk film and modern glass from time to time as well. The video titles are super click-baity but the actual content is super chill and he seems like a cool and humble guy.

https://youtube.com/channel/UCza1hvHVZmCh0Bzk3jl5NSw