Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRk1BWP5iDI

Has no one linked Ben Horne yet? Really admire the folks like him and Nick Carver that not only carry big heavy cameras and sheet film out, but go through the headache of filming it too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
Yeah, I tend to watch his stuff at increased speed or skip to the film reveal shots. I don't love his general focus on smaller scenes with large format, but I still appreciate the technical consistency and seeing some of the colors he gets from those shots. The podcast he's on with another large format shooter is unfortunately unlistenable though, and not at all because of Ben's slow and deliberate speaking style.