Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
de-rank UCF

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
Tell me I'm not the only one who saw angry finger tattoo Cincinnati fan

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
Rush every drat field

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

They likely will be. This is their second loss to an unranked opponent this season.

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Spongebob meme for UCF DESERVES TO BE IN THE PLAYOFF

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

If you don't like UCF you're a cop

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Seaniqua posted:

Counterpoint

downout
Jul 6, 2009

Seaniqua posted:

I love UCF and want them to win every game. Except this one.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

ucf is a good team but to me from the start of the season it was clear they were nowhere as good as they were last year with milton. i am not surprised they are actually losing regular season games now, although i am still disappointed despite vividly remembering when i went there 2002-2006 and they were a garbage team.

although their hubris will forever be mocked and frankly they deserve it.

a lot of extremely mild emotions going on here right now.

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

Proteus Jones posted:

Womp womp.

No NY6 for UCF

they’re gonna thump whatever 7 win sec team is unlucky enough to draw the birmingham bowl

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

Looks like Boise is once again on the fast track to a NY6 bowl. But if they lose we could get SMU, which is slightly more interesting than the usual horsey

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Joey Freshwater posted:

You have a weird obsession with Tennessee

i go to school in knoxville :suicide:

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

FizFashizzle posted:

i go to school in knoxville :suicide:

Oh wow got a Carson-Newman University student here way to brag

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

PostNouveau posted:

Oh wow got a Carson-Newman University student here way to brag

not even that good; south college

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

FizFashizzle posted:

South of where?

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

its a scam. i should have waited three months and went to pitt. at least i would have been able to bang a yinzer chick after the UCF game

at least i get to do my rotations in atlanta

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

FizFashizzle posted:

at least i get to do my rotations in atlanta

nice

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
GDT up https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3900442

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
https://floridagators.com/news/2019/10/4/general-gator-head-turns-25.aspx?utm_source=facebook-floridagators

The current Gators logo has turned 25, but more importantly, here are some rejected prototypes for it

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
so there was an article on the undefeated on caylin newton and i didn't care about it except to check to see if unlv is mentioned and it is. That is Sanchez' legacy. That game, that loss.

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
also san jose state was picked by many unlv homer to be one of their wins and that isn't looking so hot anymore. 1 win season might be a possibility fellas

augias
Apr 7, 2009

Pakled posted:

https://floridagators.com/news/2019/10/4/general-gator-head-turns-25.aspx?utm_source=facebook-floridagators

The current Gators logo has turned 25, but more importantly, here are some rejected prototypes for it

im the gator chagrinned about getting an F in Swamp Management

Maxwells Demon
Jan 15, 2007

Pakled posted:

Tank Top one looks like a rejected 90's cartoon henchman who now lives in a trailer and runs a contraband chewing tobacco scam.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Mulaney Power Move posted:

ucf is a good team but to me from the start of the season it was clear they were nowhere as good as they were last year with milton. i am not surprised they are actually losing regular season games now, although i am still disappointed despite vividly remembering when i went there 2002-2006 and they were a garbage team.

although their hubris will forever be mocked and frankly they deserve it.

a lot of extremely mild emotions going on here right now.

Yeah being a little down this year seems pretty understandable given the QB situation. The current kid seems like he'll be pretty good once he's not a freshman anymore. They seem like they're still in a good spot as a program and pretty likely to be a contender for best G5 team most years but no one is gonna go undefeated every year.

Also Cinci is a pretty good team that had the misfortune of running into the OSU road grader, I think they'll wind up ranked this year.

MourningView fucked around with this message at 10:41 on Oct 5, 2019

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

My buddy bought me a ticket to go see them record an episode of the Shutdown Fullcast last night. I’m not sure what I watched, but it was entertaining. Could have stood to talk more about Bama though.

Flyin Jim Elbows
Jul 10, 2008

College Slice

FizFashizzle posted:

Is Carson-Newman a good school? It's always been right down the road I just figured it was the generic local religious college for this area, but I've never really paid attention to it

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Flyin Jim Elbows posted:

Is Carson-Newman a good school? It's always been right down the road I just figured it was the generic local religious college for this area, but I've never really paid attention to it

Not really, and yeah you've got it.

I'm sure it's fine for nursing and things like that.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Thermos H Christ posted:

All of 2013 really. The Prayer at Jordan-Hare happened and then in the very next game they topped it with the Kick Six. Plus people weren't prepared for that Malzahn offense yet and it was just a joy to watch. It was hilarious watching them go fast and perfectly execute like the same 5 plays over and over while those giant SEC defensive lines grew ever more gassed and demoralized.

That td right before the kick six had an Auburn h back blocking a linebacker like 8 yards downfield before the ball was thrown , it was amazing how much poo poo Gus gets away with on those RPOs

That's legit my fondest college football memory, me and one other illinois alum who happened to be in a bama bar; looking around in confusion while hundreds of people weeped and whined that "I thought this was our year, 3 titles in a row would have been special" and got angrier everytime we said it's just one loss

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

Cthulu Carl posted:

Counterpoint

I don’t think this makes the point you were hoping :chloe:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Edit: Wrong thread