Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
Did Trevor Lawrence get figured out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
It took me forever to realize why Indiana would matter at all for athletes getting paid, I was thinking is Indiana basketball back?? Purdue's team is kind of good I guess...

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
Why would a Minnesota game be a must watch? My friend is hosting an illinois watch party for the game and I can't understand why it would be interesting in any way

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Thermos H Christ posted:

All of 2013 really. The Prayer at Jordan-Hare happened and then in the very next game they topped it with the Kick Six. Plus people weren't prepared for that Malzahn offense yet and it was just a joy to watch. It was hilarious watching them go fast and perfectly execute like the same 5 plays over and over while those giant SEC defensive lines grew ever more gassed and demoralized.

That td right before the kick six had an Auburn h back blocking a linebacker like 8 yards downfield before the ball was thrown , it was amazing how much poo poo Gus gets away with on those RPOs

That's legit my fondest college football memory, me and one other illinois alum who happened to be in a bama bar; looking around in confusion while hundreds of people weeped and whined that "I thought this was our year, 3 titles in a row would have been special" and got angrier everytime we said it's just one loss