Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
unlv is bad. tony sanchez is bad and will get fired. he'll be replaced with a really cheap hire and this whole thing will start over again in another five years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

LLCoolJD posted:

UNLV should be 80s Miami (West). It's Vegas, come on. A blend of Last Chance U and the Raiders. Instead it's just dull.

eh, I don't know if any program could be that in this day and age. The main problem for unlv football is never investing in it/actively ignoring it. The hope is that the new football complex that was built and the move to allegiant stadium will fill in those holes, but I'm very doubtful that it will. There's just too much rot which you can see by the basketball team cratering.

Like maybe I'm wrong and they actually hire someone with a more proven head coaching record at this level and they start actually playing decent mountain west football, but history tells us that won't happen.

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

oh hey the fertitta football complex is now open. it's around two years late, but thank you sanchez the reason you were hired is finished. it's time to bring in someone new.

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

General Dog posted:

Is UNLV going to play in the Raiders' new stadium? Seems like it would swallow them up and just be a big bummer like UTSA at the Alamodome or Tulane when they played in the Superdome.

yes. everyone seems to treat it as a good thing. i just want to tick off the list of excuses.

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

so there was an article on the undefeated on caylin newton and i didn't care about it except to check to see if unlv is mentioned and it is. That is Sanchez' legacy. That game, that loss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

also san jose state was picked by many unlv homer to be one of their wins and that isn't looking so hot anymore. 1 win season might be a possibility fellas