Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

dumb as poo poo but also tight as hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

also it was built on the idea of “i like all four of these ideas let’s do all of them” and to me that is the essence of art and the bearcats are now art imo

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

wake forest could go into the clemson game undefeated, wild

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

General Dog posted:

Air Force Academy is the OG rape school

if we’re talking The Distant Past, the citadel is really loving weird for lots of reasons

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

washington/stanford is going to either be a husky blowout or an awful slog; i can’t imagine wanting to watch it for any reason

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

General Dog posted:

If the SEC and the ACC merged and created a two tiered promotion-relegation system, how many current ACC teams would be be in the upper tier next year? Let's demote Vandy and Arkansas and call up Clemson and I guess Virginia? Are we sure there are any sure upgrades after that? Do Wake Forest and, what, FSU or Miami have a better season in the SEC than Ole Miss and Tennessee are currently? (I know this isn't really how relegation works, but bear with me)

i think unc could hang in the sec and do better than, say, a will muscuamp team

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

Mulaney Power Move posted:

UCF is probably going to lose again tonight.

they’re choking pretty hardcore; i’m pretty sure they’re better than cincy but they’re not going to an ny6 bowl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

Proteus Jones posted:

Womp womp.

No NY6 for UCF

they’re gonna thump whatever 7 win sec team is unlucky enough to draw the birmingham bowl