Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

Gardner Minshew is the goat but I dont know if I would want him hanging out with my nieces and nephews without supervision.

Thanks that’s my post.

E: It’s also in the wrong thread but it should be spread far and wide.

colachute fucked around with this message at 12:59 on Sep 30, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

PostNouveau posted:

Should be fun to watch. Is the NCAA sanctioning every school and a bunch of players in the state of California a possibility?

They’re gonna give the death penalty to the entire Pac 12 conference.

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

People are really gonna bitch about the first recruiting pitch that includes a lucrative ad campaign.

gently caress em.

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

General Dog posted:

It's all going to be local ads, and it's all going to be pretty small potatoes. It's not like Nike and Gatorade's partners in not-California are going to abide them handing a hundred thousand to some Oregon or USC player (not over the table, anyway).

For now.

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

This is violence.

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

PostNouveau posted:

That would probably be cool.

Does field color give either side an advantage as far as contrasting or not with uniforms?

I think a Boise St guy was laying down in their end zone one time during a kickoff, so whether or not it does, people believe it does.

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

mactheknife posted:

i don't have a link or anything but apparently that UCin field is fake

IMHO it sounds like you just wanna tell kids that Santa isn’t real :o:

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

If your school gets investigated for sexual assault you are forced into the OUR SCHOOLS ARE RAPEY (OSAR(tm)) conference for 10 years minimum.

Then I dunno you go to the Big East.

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

PostNouveau posted:

The Big 10?

Yes but rename it.

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

Sash! posted:

I would not enjoy a geographic conference.

BC
UMass
UConn
Army
Syracuse
Rutgers
Penn State
Buffalo
Temple
Pitt
Maryland
Navy

Excitement abounds.

Army undefeated conference schedule forever

gently caress penn state

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

You have to play a team across the country. If you’re in the East you have to go out west and vice versa. LSU would have to go to OSU, and everyone in Kansas can just stay put because nobody really cares about flyover states anyway.

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

I want Florida to win but in every other game Auburn plays during the season I root for them on the strength of kick six alone.

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

LeeMajors posted:

At least w Mullen it feels like we are on an upward trajectory. And the offense is generally competent—ever since our starting QB got hurt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

Cthulu Carl posted:

Counterpoint

I don’t think this makes the point you were hoping :chloe: