Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Fulmer would have done it already but they still have to play at Tuscaloosa and Phil doesn't want to take any legal chances.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

No Georgia State?!?

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

I'm just here to say Appalachian st should be in the SEC, and if any Tennessee SEC team is getting relegated it's not the one that has beat the Volunteers two years in a row.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Joey Freshwater posted:

You have a weird obsession with Tennessee

i go to school in knoxville :suicide:

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

PostNouveau posted:

Oh wow got a Carson-Newman University student here way to brag

not even that good; south college

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

its a scam. i should have waited three months and went to pitt. at least i would have been able to bang a yinzer chick after the UCF game

at least i get to do my rotations in atlanta

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Flyin Jim Elbows posted:

Is Carson-Newman a good school? It's always been right down the road I just figured it was the generic local religious college for this area, but I've never really paid attention to it

Not really, and yeah you've got it.

I'm sure it's fine for nursing and things like that.