Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Please god make the movie be an extended road trip episode

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quebec Bagnet
Apr 28, 2009

mess with the honk
you get the bonk
Lipstick Apathy
I'm not taking a snake car to a madness castle!

Small White Dragon
Nov 23, 2007

No relation.
Bummer of a time to have a month without episodes.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
A whole month?! Jesus christ. There was already a month gap on this side of the new year

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

You're entering a realm which is unusual. Maybe it's magic, or contains some kind of monster... The second one. Prepare to enter The Scary Door.
Nap Ghost
That was a long four weeks. Now we have five straight weeks of new episodes to complete the season.

18: Tappy Tappy Tappy Tap Tap Tap
Tina goes to see Josh perform in a tap show, and suspects sabotage when he's injured on stage.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

This one is so great

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

You're entering a realm which is unusual. Maybe it's magic, or contains some kind of monster... The second one. Prepare to enter The Scary Door.
Nap Ghost
Well, I was looking for more of the kids and Teddy after last week, and I shall receive:

19: The Handyman Can
After Teddy finds himself doubting his abilities as a handyman, the kids build up his confidence.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I love anthology episodes! :swoon:

Cafe Barbarian
Apr 22, 2016

There's one roulade I can't sing
Great episode, great animation. I'm pretty sure that's the first time Alan has actually spoken.

TheFattestPat
Dec 28, 2012

Santa Cat Says: Good deeds are the things to always do, just make sure someone is watching you
Hey guys, isn't Tina really interesting?

Quebec Bagnet
Apr 28, 2009

mess with the honk
you get the bonk
Lipstick Apathy
"Gene tells a story of a gigantic lizard pulling a mecha's finger to make it fart, to inspire Teddy's confidence in his abilities" - a normal sentence, about this wonderful show.

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

Nap Ghost
20: Poops!...I Didn't do it Again.

Louise must face her fear of public pooping when her class goes on an overnight trip to the aquarium. Meanwhile, Linda enlists the family to make a video for her parents' anniversary.

Rachel Dratch returns as Jodi.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

The museum episode is the best they've ever done so I've got high hopes for this one

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

TheFattestPat posted:

Hey guys, isn't Tina really interesting?

Tina writing slash fiction for Bob and Teddy was the best part

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

The episode was fine but I couldn't help thinking I was the only one going "this would be a lot better if it was just set entirely at the aquarium", right?

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

Nap Ghost

Milo and POTUS posted:

The episode was fine but I couldn't help thinking I was the only one going "this would be a lot better if it was just set entirely at the aquarium", right?

Maybe? I think I got the point that she's afraid of the bathroom pretty quickly and the build didn't add much other than to drag us through the Pickle Tickling B-plot.

21: Local She-ro
While trying to show Tina what's great about their town, Linda ends up on the trail of a legendary local singer. Meanwhile, Teddy turns to Bob for help in arguing with a sports radio host.

InsensitiveSeaBass fucked around with this message at 13:18 on May 10, 2020

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Teddy was right about the trade

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Show's going to keep on keeping on for another year as Fox has renewed for s11.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

That's... good? At least with BB as an anchor, FG occasionally being actually funny (I thought last night's was great. For family guy) and duncanville (hopefully renewed) as a pleasant surprise, their sunday animation block isn't looking as lean as it used to.

Cafe Barbarian
Apr 22, 2016

There's one roulade I can't sing

muscles like this! posted:

Show's going to keep on keeping on for another year as Fox has renewed for s11.

Yay! They joke a lot about the restaurant never doing well, but the show has sure had a great run.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

InsensitiveSeaBass posted:

Rachel Dratch returns as Jodi.

Was this just speculation or did I miss her?

PicklePants
May 8, 2007
Woo!

Milo and POTUS posted:

That's... good? At least with BB as an anchor, FG occasionally being actually funny (I thought last night's was great. For family guy) and duncanville (hopefully renewed) as a pleasant surprise, their sunday animation block isn't looking as lean as it used to.

Duncanville is so much better than Bless the Harts in every capacity. It's not anything super fresh, but Bless the Harts was stale coming straight out of the packaging.

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

Nap Ghost

Milo and POTUS posted:

Was this just speculation or did I miss her?

Futon critic would never lie to me! I guess it was a typo on Fox's part or they cut the scene.

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
It's a little weird to me that they've never named the town but also have never make jokes about keeping its name a secret. The most recent episode was all about the town itself but they kept saying "this town", "this place", etc.

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

Nap Ghost

SweetMercifulCrap! posted:

It's a little weird to me that they've never named the town but also have never make jokes about keeping its name a secret. The most recent episode was all about the town itself but they kept saying "this town", "this place", etc.

None of this is official, but the writers refer to it as Seymour's Bay, and the implication is it's on southern end of the Jersey Shore. But yeah, this feels like the logical conclusion to Springfield, Arlen, etc. -- never name the place.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

I bet they name it in the movie or the Finale or at least finally make a joke pointing it out like Malcolm in the Middle did.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

None of this is official, but the writers refer to it as Seymour's Bay, and the implication is it's on southern end of the Jersey Shore. But yeah, this feels like the logical conclusion to Springfield, Arlen, etc. -- never name the place.

I'm sorry?

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

Nap Ghost

I meant towns with names but no exact location on the map. All I know about Arlen is Texas (excluding Houston sports area).

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

Nap Ghost
Season Finale time!

22: Prank You for Being a Friend
A classmate comes to Louise for lessons in how to get in trouble; Bob reluctantly agrees to bring Jimmy Pesto his hernia medication.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib

Season Finale time!

22: Prank You for Being a Friend
A classmate comes to Louise for lessons in how to get in trouble; Bob reluctantly agrees to bring Jimmy Pesto his hernia medication.

The end credits song is an all timer

thiiiiii iiiiink-gineeeers

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

That was sweet as hell. Gonna be a long 6 months

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747

Milo and POTUS posted:

That was sweet as hell. Gonna be a long 6 months
What? No... I guess it is May though

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
The movie got pushed back to next year too.

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

Nap Ghost

Daikloktos posted:

What? No... I guess it is May though

Who even knows anymore. Bob's burgers is part of the "pandemic proof" lineup, so we'll be back to getting bumped by late NFL games in no time. I'm disappointed the movie got pushed to April '21 instead of VOD.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Eugene Mirman has said on social media that he's recording new episodes right now so they're still in some kind of production.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

muscles like this! posted:

Eugene Mirman has said on social media that he's recording new episodes right now so they're still in some kind of production.

They just didn't want to hurt his feelings.

Harley79
May 18, 2020
I would so watch the. Movie

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Reminder that Central Park is now on Apple TV

https://twitter.com/appletv/status/1266461362722463745?s=21

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

I like this show, the music is great, but does the dead eyes of every character weird people out? I don't remember the eyes in Bob Burgers being completely round open circles all the time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
I don't think it's much different but in Central Park they do a lot of 4th wall breaking and singing to the audience (like a live musical) so it might be more noticeable with characters looking at you instead of at other characters.