Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBs455jwb8w

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

colachute posted:

how did a guy named chubb out run an entire professional football defense

He's just that hard.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

So, admittedly, I didn't really have much interest in taking advantage of it until today, but holy poo poo, when did Spectrum get Red Zone? :aaa:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Browns with the ball back somehow, but I admittedly was watching the race and didn't know if it was a punt or a pick, but gently caress You Baltimore, either way.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Andrews is gonna choke somedamnbody :circlefap:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

C'mon Nick. Let's bust out another comedy 70+ yard run.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBs455jwb8w

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

a helpful bear posted:

Ravens what the gently caress

They're bad, op

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Free two-minute drill for the Browns to send those fans home really happy by running up the score.

That must be cathartic as poo poo.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

When was the last time the Browns had 531 yards of total offense?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

SirPablo posted:

For the season?

Good point. :golfclap:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Qwijib0 posted:

this is clearly CFB/NFL xort crossover week

Praise be to Xort for he allowed Current Browns to put up 40 against the Former Browns.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

I love you, RedZone. You're going to be great if Spectrum and my CBS affiliate can't settle their pissing match.

I love you, Spectrum. I'll hate you if you and my CBS affiliate can't settle your pissing match, though.

Browns/Ravens region gets Pats/Bills bonus coverage.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Well done, refs. Good for the Lions.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

GO THE BILLS, PLEASE.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

FAT MAN TD, YOU LOST TO THE BUCS, RAMS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

RIP Buc who ran into a telephone pole.