Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

Let’s go the cowboys

Hello yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Old town road!

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Quiet Feet posted:

I'm not the type of guy to wish injuries on anyone, so instead I'll just hope that all of the Cowboys suddenly get explosive diarrhea.

This still qualifies as Good Sportsmanship, so I'll allow it.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Lol
Witten just chillin for the ball

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

GO COWBOYSSSSSS

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Wow

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

Cowboys... please play defense

We asleep right now i think

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Silly Burrito posted:

Teddy throw the drat ball.

Needs more holding

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Quiet Feet posted:

It's cool that they let that Make-A-Wish kid be the Cowboys offensive coordinator.

Lol.

You're alright too, feet.

Fuckin Kellen Moore.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

AHHH Spooky skeleton

Lol

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

loving yes

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Witten, wth

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Tom Sellout posted:

Gonna have to cut you for that, old friend

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

At least witten mitigated his gently caress up a bit, by touching down the saint

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Lotta flagz tonight

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

EvilBlackRailgun posted:

poo poo was Vander-Esch limping?

Dont put that evil on us

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Shinjobi posted:

I've said it once and I'll say it again;

it's almost like the refs are taking out their frustration with the city-wide tantrum thrown by the Saints after last year. It'd be seriously hosed up if I didn't hate the Saints.

Gift horses, fool!

Gift horses.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

These joker ads are....

Weird

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Lol.

Well, was it as long as contact? Cause god drat.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Thats not loving OPI

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Wtf tide

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

GO FOR IT

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Feck

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Wow, so we have to rely on refs hatred of New Orleans in order to get this Dallas 1st down?

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Bullshit. Wtf refs.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Cmon defense

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

These fuckin announcers

Counting seconds

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

GD_American posted:

When you won't work with gay people, you get what you get

lawl

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Holy moly

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

PUSH PUSH PUSH PUSH

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Cowboys win!

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Vander, my man

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Good job saints, a few more like that, pls

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Does, uh.....

Does zeke suck?

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

I think we over-paid for zeke.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is some ridiculous flag ball

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Nvm

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

sweet thursday posted:

There's no foul, I just wanted to say Hi mom you bitch I told you I'd amount to something

Lol

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

loving FINALLY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Takes No Damage posted:

Nice kick El blanco nino, to bad you got flaaaaaaaaggged.

I still lol at this gi joe, and references it irl