Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Shindragon posted:

Hope for Meteor.

:emptyquote:

Quiet Feet posted:

So why is Joan Jett on here now? I'm guessing she was going to sue since the song was an obvious ripoff and then they decided to instead let her be in the intro.

Is it considered a rip off when it’s just changing the lyrics to one of her songs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Wtf was that dude’s name...

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
IT BEGINS

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
I dislike both of these teams.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Silly Burrito posted:

What did the Saints ever do to the Colts?

oh

Also that 52-49 game vs the Giants. :argh:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

GD_American posted:

Old, normal sized John Goodman is loving creepy looking

Wtf is Fisher Price doing advertising during SNF?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Shinjobi posted:

I've said it once and I'll say it again;

it's almost like the refs are taking out their frustration with the city-wide tantrum thrown by the Saints after last year. It'd be seriously hosed up if I didn't hate the Saints.

Counterpoint: gently caress the Saints for not shutting the gently caress up about it for eight solid months.

Also, gently caress the Cowboys.

EDIT: While I’m at it, gently caress the Patriots.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Garrett looked like a loving zombie there.

Or more than usual, anyway.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Got it?

EDIT: hmm...

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
His elbow is connected to his body.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

The gold is in the unmarked grave next to Arch Manning

I want you to know I appreciate this reference and chuckled.

EDIT: :fry: upheld

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Oh the humanity!

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Andy Reid school of clock management.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Penis.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
gently caress Tony Dungy.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Dr. Cuddles posted:

my favorite is when commentators say the way to beat a qb is pressure

wow

To defeat the Cyberdemon quarterback, shoot at it until it dies.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

euphronius posted:

Wha it’s happening

:siren:CLOWNBALL:siren:

fartknocker fucked around with this message at 03:14 on Sep 30, 2019

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Dr. Cuddles posted:

jarwin isnt a real name

It is on Coruscant.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

MoaM posted:

gently caress the Cowboys.

:hmmorks:

Also :hmmyes:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Y’all motherfuckers acting like ya ain’t used to primetime games involving the NFC East.

:siren:CLOWNBALL:siren: is real and it’s powerful and it’s my friend

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Dak gonna start taking throwing motion lessons from Shakira.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
I forgot Tavon Austin exists, not gonna lie.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Silly Burrito posted:

No matter what happens this game, it's just been ruined by the enormous amounts of flags.

More Carl Cheffers! More! More!

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Shinjobi posted:

I hereby nominate the New Orleans Saints as an honorary 5th member of the NFC East. Their :flag: game is strong.

Denied. They to do more to contribute to The Almighty Clownball. :colbert:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Android Apocalypse posted:

NBC television stream actually froze.

Cool cool cool.

Broadcast on TV stuttered too.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Jerome Bettis would be rear end and poo for flag football. Need somebody elusive like Barry Sanders or Jamaal Charles or not an overrated turd like Bettis.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
:wow:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
:flag:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Thread title needs more flags

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Guys, have their been more ACL injuries rape allegations penalty flags this week?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Silly Burrito posted:

It's accurate.

:flag: I app:flag:reciate th:flag:is upgr:flag:ade :flag:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Where’s the :flag:?!

EDIT: :flag:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

I would like for the cowboys to get a stop and then score

I have no strong feelings on this matter :geno:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Athanatos posted:

I kinda like the score of 10-12

I’d be fine with it, but as a football degenerate I also want :siren:CLOWNBALL:siren: to appear out of nowhere and this game somehow end 27-24.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Codependent Poster posted:

Garrett does know he has timeouts, right?

He’s too busy practicing his enthusiastic clapping on the sideline for such things to be important to him.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

sweet thursday posted:

This dallas team doesn't have what it takes to win the SB

Good.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
:siren:CLOWNBALL:siren:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Y’all motherfuckers need to stop doubting and dehumanize yourself to :siren:CLOWNBALL:siren:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Ragnarok the Red posted:

Someone draw up the craziest scenario where the Giants somehow win the NFC East and beat the Patriots again.

Giants going 14-2, friendo

Also sack lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Cowboys take a safety, onside the free kick, score a TD, 17-14 final.

Aaaaaand they’re moving now nevermind