Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Inzombiac posted:

I'm new to the area.

I got 2 fists

for 2 lips

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Flavor Bear posted:

Is this the slop shop?

ZATARANS!

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
This is Burt mountain and I'm calling from the city comptroller's office.

Flavor Bear
Jan 13, 2008

Bear Love is Best Love
You are going to be tumbling through ointment very shortly, how does that grab you?

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I am a rich man, an elegant man.

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.
We're a candy store and you will melt all of our candy.

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

You're a criminal and you'll be arrested tonite!

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
you're poo poo! poo poo! poo poo! poo poo!

Electro-Boogie Jack
Nov 22, 2006
bagger mcguirk sent me.

my number is 847 227 YEAH YEAH YEAH 227 3227 82 YEAHYEAHYEAHYEAHYEAH 827.. 3227

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Junk posted:

you're poo poo! poo poo! poo poo! poo poo!

You matharfaker!

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

here's to feelin' good all the time
wealth? Jewels?

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
it just depends on the case load, and the judge in his or her chamberrrss.... oohhh yyeeaaahhhh... so if we're gonna get ya reorganized with a bankruptcy plaaAAANNN... we need to adjust your debts to a 'family fisherman.' It's called the 'family fisherman,' that's the code name.

Flavor Bear
Jan 13, 2008

Bear Love is Best Love
I was married to a fat person and they left me for a younger person

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

It always takes me a second to remember that’s David leibe hart

Flavor Bear
Jan 13, 2008

Bear Love is Best Love
Salame ;)

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.
My husband and I are honest, we go to church. But somebody, I believe, has my phone tapped.

Flavor Bear
Jan 13, 2008

Bear Love is Best Love
I finally watched the documentary, it loving sucks

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

Flavor Bear posted:

Which album is that from?

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Flavor Bear posted:

Yeah? Well, that sounds fine. I can take it over to my neighbor and play it for him, and then he can take it down and play it for the people who need to hear it, and then they can call and talk to you about whether or not you should be able to keep a telephone in your house or not.

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

I’m gonna make bird seed out of your face how’s that sound

Flavor Bear
Jan 13, 2008

Bear Love is Best Love

covidstomper58 posted:

Which album is that from?

i think it's by flipchild

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

here's to feelin' good all the time
I'm gonna cruise down but I gotta hop on the toilet first pardner

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
I'm catty corner to ye

Kevin Bacon
Sep 22, 2010

Now why don't you keep it down to a dull roar

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Riptor posted:

I'm gonna cruise down but I gotta hop on the toilet first pardner

I swoop down like a buzzard, bud.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Artie Yamamoto

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I think you're open later. How's that grab ye?

Flavor Bear
Jan 13, 2008

Bear Love is Best Love
too bad Alan ain't around Alan would get on it

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I think the problem is that my name has a diphthong in it.

Argyle Gargoyle
Apr 1, 2009

ABSTRACT SHAPES CREW

im still catching up on the thread but...
as funny as some of these are, and a few are real, most of these STINK of radio show prep services like Prep Burger. Amateur voice actors working their gig for companies like that but because it's not on terrestrial radio they can swear. So many of these are just explicit versions of the awful Scott & Todd "phone scams" or any of the dozens of radio stations who paid for the "War of the Roses" bits where they totally for realz u gaiz catch a cheater on the phone on live radio. I enjoy LPC but so much of this is so very staged and the Otis Elevator one is especially obvious

Kevin Bacon
Sep 22, 2010

Argyle Gargoyle posted:

as funny as some of these are, and a few are real, most of these STINK of radio show prep services like Prep Burger. Amateur voice actors working their gig for companies like that but because it's not on terrestrial radio they can swear. So many of these are just explicit versions of the awful Scott & Todd "phone scams" or any of the dozens of radio stations who paid for the "War of the Roses" bits where they totally for realz u gaiz catch a cheater on the phone on live radio. I enjoy LPC but so much of this is so very staged and the Otis Elevator one is especially obvious

You are going to be tumbling through ointment very shortly

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Argyle Gargoyle posted:

I'm gonna grip hold of you and pick you up about 80 times

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Argyle Gargoyle posted:

cool thanks

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Argyle Gargoyle posted:

i'd fight ya but i don't fight children

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Argyle Gargoyle posted:

I'm gonna do you a favor and be a hero to all your friends.
I'm gonna let you kick my rear end.

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

I'm mad I can't find Owls anywhere online. Probably my fave.

LPC: Okay. Well, uh, let me make sure that you don't misunderstand that I need a check for nine hundred and eighty-seven dollars.
Man: Boy, you do under... misunderstand something. I don't have a clue what you're delivering or anything.
LPC: Owls.
Man: Owls? Maybe you better find somebody else to deliver 'em to.
LPC: I don't give a hoot what you're tryin' to say.
[pause]
Man: Never ordered any animals at all.
LPC: 'Bout to release some wild animals.
Man: Well, that--
LPC: Towards ya.
Man: That's what I would suggest you do with 'em.
LPC: I'm gonna release 'em towards ya.
Man: Okay.
LPC: In fact, I'm gonna come down there, fifteen, twenty minutes from now.
Man: That works.
LPC: Bengals are gonna be released. Owls are gonna be hootin' all over the place.
Man: Bring 'em on.

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Durf posted:

I'm mad I can't find Owls anywhere online. Probably my fave.

That's a shame, was one of the first I ever heard. Bring a block of wood to your shinboooone

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Argyle Gargoyle posted:

as funny as some of these are, and a few are real, most of these STINK of radio show prep services like Prep Burger.

Can LPC call Prep Burger and ask for some extra large food?

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
I wish people who were fooled by stuff when they were dumb and young didn't feel the need to let everyone know they're very smary and not falling for anything anymore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Argyle Gargoyle posted:

How about I pick you up and put you back down