Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I'm interested in engendering a coalition, if that's feasible with you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
What is your email address?

WHAT? KIPLET@HURT.FRIEND.

What is-Kiplet at...

KIPLET@HURT.FRIEND. (slower) KIPLET@HURT.FRIEND.

Kiplet friends?

KIPLET@HURT.FRIEND.

Okay, Kiplet...At...Hurt...Dot...Okay, thank you-

KIPLET@HURT.FRIEND IS MY EMAIL.

Okay.

LOOK.

And ca-

FRIEND. YOUR CHRISTIAN STANCE IS SOMETHING I CAN SUPPORT. THANK YOU.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
The gg allin one sounds like two LPC's talking to eachother

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fncf_4oUrok

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

kolby posted:

He wrote an article about how he recorded the first album:

https://www.thedoe.com/articles/the-first-longmont-potion-castle-album

haha

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

quote:

October 20th 1942: “My hands still shaking, though it’s been two hours since we had the scare… The office staff stupidly forgot to warn us that the carpenter, or whatever he’s called, was coming to fill the extinguishers… After working for about fifteen minutes, he laid his hammer and some other tools on our bookcase (or so we thought!) and banged on our door. We turned white with fear. Had he heard something after all and did he now want to check out this mysterious looking bookcase? It seemed so, since he kept knocking, pulling, pushing and jerking on it. I was so scared I nearly fainted at the thought of this total stranger managing to discover our wonderful hiding place…”

I’m not exactly sure what lesson I was supposed to learn from that but I definitely still wanted to record my prank call album.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I bought it I cant wait to give it a spin