Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Electro-Boogie Jack
Nov 22, 2006
bagger mcguirk sent me.

Does anyone have a link to the centipede calls? All I can find is the millipede call :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Electro-Boogie Jack
Nov 22, 2006
bagger mcguirk sent me.

LPC 18 is out today. I bought it and am trying to download it and, uh, maybe I'm better off just waiting for someone to put it up on youtube. This website is working on like 90s dial-up speeds.

Electro-Boogie Jack
Nov 22, 2006
bagger mcguirk sent me.

Chrpno posted:

You're startin' to get strange again

Here, just take my phone number: 347 627 8227... 6227... YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH 347, 8227, YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH

Electro-Boogie Jack
Nov 22, 2006
bagger mcguirk sent me.

The March Hare posted:

He's really gotta fix the download thing, pretty rough stuff.

I downloaded it pretty early this morning and it was done in like a minute. but when he put out volume 18 i tried it later in the afternoon and it was the slowest download i've had since 56k

Electro-Boogie Jack
Nov 22, 2006
bagger mcguirk sent me.

NO gently caress YOU DAD posted:

Just pick up some ground beef, set up your card table, and we'll be there at seven o'clock sharp. Gonna borrow your living room for about two hours.

haha what is this one from

Electro-Boogie Jack
Nov 22, 2006
bagger mcguirk sent me.

has anyone ever put together a youtube compilation of LPC threats? i want to hear an hour of people being told that they're about to get bumped into each other, spun around, and picked up and put back down

Electro-Boogie Jack
Nov 22, 2006
bagger mcguirk sent me.

Happy Longmont Day to all who celebrate

Electro-Boogie Jack
Nov 22, 2006
bagger mcguirk sent me.

Malcolm Excellent posted:

Too much Joe for me.

Yeah, imo sour joe is an ingredient best used sparingly. Not really any bangers in this bunch.

Electro-Boogie Jack
Nov 22, 2006
bagger mcguirk sent me.

cohsae posted:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nJpoqG1_ews

Aww yeeee guess who's back. New album in a week

yall best stay inside when this album comes out, because i'm gonna be listening to new lpc and practicing with my whip

Electro-Boogie Jack
Nov 22, 2006
bagger mcguirk sent me.

Does anyone know where the "star people" song clip comes from?!

Electro-Boogie Jack
Nov 22, 2006
bagger mcguirk sent me.

my number is 847 227 YEAH YEAH YEAH 227 3227 82 YEAHYEAHYEAHYEAHYEAH 827.. 3227

Electro-Boogie Jack
Nov 22, 2006
bagger mcguirk sent me.

Argyle Gargoyle posted:

im still catching up on the thread but...
as funny as some of these are, and a few are real, most of these STINK of radio show prep services like Prep Burger. Amateur voice actors working their gig for companies like that but because it's not on terrestrial radio they can swear. So many of these are just explicit versions of the awful Scott & Todd "phone scams" or any of the dozens of radio stations who paid for the "War of the Roses" bits where they totally for realz u gaiz catch a cheater on the phone on live radio. I enjoy LPC but so much of this is so very staged and the Otis Elevator one is especially obvious

well, how about if i come down there and push you around a little bit, if that's what it takes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Electro-Boogie Jack
Nov 22, 2006
bagger mcguirk sent me.

I do package fulfilment all day, buddy. Get used to it.