Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Mods please change my name to Uno Sarcagian Garabaldian

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
SIAM is no longer a country....

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
How's about I knock you two into each other?

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Sponsorship for Julian Assange

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Keifer Sutherland got exposed as a jackass during his call.

Refusing to pay for an order from the HoHo house

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Any hidden tracks on this one?

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
How's about I knock you two into each other?

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Virtual Balboa, Brock Winthrop, Bart Hacker, Wyatt, Prick Baxter, Tommy Vee, Red Brown, Fennel Cartwright, Frickey Weaver, Cooter, Bernard Fuddle, Dirk Funk, Reuben Norman, Curtis Nayla, Gomez, Levi Goulet, Buddy Gripple, Grover Knox, Herman Snodgrass, Desmond Sanford, Holmes, Reginald Maplethorp, Dudley, Gianini, Dan Lyman, Nuno Gloop, Tanyo Lubbock, Enrique, Luke, Kermit Neville, Nipper, The Polish Stallion, Lars, Don Savage, Rusty Savage, Skippy, Rex, Sissy, Wallace Thrasher aka Stretchy, Dr. Slap, Bonecrusher Smith, Bo "Bobo" Tucci, Nigel Zacket, Spicy Legato, Hooper, Dusty Staccato, Lloyd Wabbit, Raul, Herbert Prick, Axel Rod, Jacques, Mr. Freebus, Monroe, Kirby, Cecil Conklin, Bernie at UPS, Freddie, Hubbard, Remmington, Luther Manhole, Jackson, Monty, Benedict, Bri-Bri, Ray-Ray, Roy, Sylvester, Malcolm, Spencer, Kiplet, Swanson, Salzar, Ben Claypaper, Elmo Slaughter from the Cave of the Winds, Rasmussen Yassin, Dawson Yassin, Starchild, Franklin Donovan, François (from Lip Smackers), Uno Sarcagian Garabaldian (the Desert Diva), Simmons, Pumpernickel Bracket, Benny Liquid, Rick Slick, Stedman Slick, Gopher Bone, Duncan Whopper, Duncan Cocker, Fifi Nono, Hot Frog, Flip Liquid, Herbie, Stanley, Gavinah, Rick Brown, Sergio, Pierre Tanoy the Tree Cutter, Ewan Rump, Deiter, Shiek

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

JAMOOOL posted:

somehow this was an outtake, this is probably my favorite call I've heard from him so far

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fr49txvlke4

When I went to watch the LPC doc screening they had him do some calls after the movie, and he did something a lot like this to a local pizza place. Funny as hell

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Have you ever been to La Junta, Colorado?

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

wa27 posted:

I just watched the LPC documentary and it was embarrassingly bad. It should be edited down to 20 minutes of LPC-at-home footage and put on youtube. Don't watch it.

The part about Art Shaffner was really good, and shed a lot of light on him

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
My father in law and mother in law have fallen victim to LPC on numerous occasions.

My wife was so pissed when she heard the calls. She was afraid LPC was going to kill her dad. (Give him a heart attack)

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
My name's Elmo Slaughter, with cave of the winds

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Nautical Entombment

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
True or false: You're full of excuses?

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana posted:

it's Duncan Crocker. your neighbor

DUNCAN CROCKER!?

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Floodixor posted:

The thing with LPC is if I clicked on a thread about, say, the Matrix movies and it was full of nothing but posts of quotes from the movie, I'd find that annoying and dumb. With LPC, every quote here drops me into each call and I love it and I love LPC.

Are you gonna stand by your remarks,

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Kharnifex posted:

You got heehaw or shanana

is this Stedmond?

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
She hung up on MY rear end

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
He worked for a music artists guild type place when he lived in California. That's where we learned about Christine Ward and the Interloper.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana posted:

THE KING OF THE DEATHMATCH

Kerry King... a Slayer

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

little munchkin posted:

it's kerry king of slayer, op. as in the band

Lady your knocking me out with your funnyness!

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
This is Barbara

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
I'm a whipmaster

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
The photographer nailed that LPC does indeed have a roster of people to prank. Shame they are dying off.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
UNO

SARCAGIAN

GARABALDIAN

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
You have the liability, bud

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
I often think about Christine Ward.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
I corresponded with LPC about reginald buttcheek (among other stuff) and he isn't convinced that the dude isn't a plant. There are a lot of little things like Reggie's call back to TAURUS JUDGE.

He says the guy that put him up to call reggie swears he is just a goofball.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

bagmonkey posted:

You couldn't kick your own rear end

I would if I could!

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Gonz posted:

I need two boats, this weekend. Have you ever been to La Junta, Colorado before? Well, that's where I keep hundreds of MILLIONS of dollars.

I've been on schooners. I've been on an 80 foot yacht.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Electro-Boogie Jack posted:

LPC 18 is out today. I bought it and am trying to download it and, uh, maybe I'm better off just waiting for someone to put it up on youtube. This website is working on like 90s dial-up speeds.

The server is being HAMMERED

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
The best LPC cracking up is Dons Auto. It's in one of the medleys I think.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Usain Bolt is about to win another gold medal

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
George with the cop bar was very good . Shame he's dead irl

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

This rules

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Sounds like a case of tuff poo poo for you

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Chrpno posted:

Just watched Coal Miner's Daughter, had a good lol at an appearance from Ernest Tubb and a visit to his record store! No sign of Turtle Pleasure on the shelves

Did you see any Sha nana or hee haw?

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
What's Crackin' ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Luther Manhole will knock two guys into each other