Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

I sometimes just think about the one where hes telling the guy he has a truck load of rocks or w/e waiting to be dropped off and laugh myself stupid over it. It's maybe my favorite.

I actually haven't listened to most of his stuff, I had a friend give me a burned copy of one of his collections a million years ago. Im gonna get v stoned and listen to a bunch of them tomorrow, is there any people really recommend? Dude has a lot of content

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

Big Butt Skinner posted:

It was Eddie Money, and it was fourteen hundred pounds of aqua gravel, give or take a hundred pounds. That call is one of the greatest works or art of all time.

gently caress. Even this post reminding me of it has me rolling. god drat

I'm looking at a digital signature

I can't make it out

I'm looking right at a puppy dog.

This gravel is aqua marine in color

Nemesis Of Moles fucked around with this message at 04:31 on Oct 1, 2019

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

This one is just amazing, my favourite thing in these is probably when someone starts getting needlessly, furiously angry at him and this has some video game bro getting progressively more upset at the idea of LPC being better at Video Games than him lmao
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCqNS3Km5jA

You've never had to confront someone like me. I wear gloves. I wear pads. I get into it.

I'm a wizard. I'm a sorcerer.

Nemesis Of Moles fucked around with this message at 16:53 on Oct 2, 2019

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

Kazak posted:

Lol
I'm gonna slice and dice your avatar. I just am.

Which one of us works at GameStop fella you or me

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

The long exacerbated sigh afterwards from Gamer Boi is what sells that lmao

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

Gonz posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iz0OoFszDmU

“Hey Don, what’s goin’ on? I used to work for Rubbermaid....trash caaans and paper bags and plastic baaaaags.....”

Aaaaaaaah dontcha seeeeeeeeeeeee

this sounds like what having a stroke feels like

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

https://youtu.be/kaaBbHVMsrY

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

Ralph Hurley posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9USR4w0orxQ

It’s on vidya. We’ve even got audya.

This one goes on a long time but the victim is great because he’s dumb enough that the realization he’s being pranked never even crosses his mind but he thinks he’s brilliantly disputing the accusations with iron clad alibis of how he couldn’t possibly have been buck wild in an elevator, hootin’ and hollerin’ between January 2nd and January 12th.

"so you can go fund ISIS or Al Qaeda or...or even your moms drug habit!" lmao

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

I really like it when basically every even kinda sorta famous person gets called they all kinda rush to say exactly who they are.

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

I gotcher number from the super market

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

im known as horseshoe around here

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

we got videya, heh, we even got audeya

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

I doubt it but I wonder what he does if anyone ever starts giving him a cc number

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

the super nintendo track always felt weird to me cause an old dude telling a suicidal child to walk to his house for a free nintendo feels less like ha ha prank phone call and more like someone grooming a kid. i get that thats the joke but uhhhh

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

im gonna come over and pick you up and put you down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

potee posted:

Is that factual?

you stand by your work up'ere?