Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Bouillon Rube posted:

Jesus christ some of these new ones are off the rails. Like his must be a new record for number of lunatics threatening to shoot him on a single album

Yeah it loving rules lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

I went to the dump, and I pulled a pit maneuver, and now I got odors coming out

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

I'll perform taekwondo on ya. On your lips.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Lurker Ant posted:

I’ve never understood why people think prank calls are so hilarious. Maybe it’s because I’ve worked a lot of lovely low paying jobs where I’ve had to answer the phone, but getting some minimum wage drone who already has to spend all day dealing with assholes as a captive audience for your epic pranks just isn’t impressive or funny to me. The last thing I want to do after running around for 6 hours and being called a stupid bitch by five different customers because they can’t get cash back from a gift card is listen to some chucklefuck who thinks he’s a comic genius try to provoke a reaction out of me with his Gilbert Gottfried soundboard. I’ll admit LPC is more elaborate and artful than that but having been on the receiving end of this sort of thing I have a hard time seeing it as anything besides tedious and annoying.

You could just hang up

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

ok thanks for coming into the thread about the funny prank caller to let us know prank calls aren't funny

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

You're just gonna have to double time it, double time to the office. Quit lollygaggin and we'll get this resolved today.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Aww I was hoping they did an edit of the actual cutscene between them before the fight

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

KISS

The demons of rock.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

It's gonna be me, my weights, and just a whole buncha workin out. Pumpin iron, ok? For three rooms.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsOkaXneF0M

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Argyle Gargoyle posted:

im still catching up on the thread but...
as funny as some of these are, and a few are real, most of these STINK of radio show prep services like Prep Burger. Amateur voice actors working their gig for companies like that but because it's not on terrestrial radio they can swear. So many of these are just explicit versions of the awful Scott & Todd "phone scams" or any of the dozens of radio stations who paid for the "War of the Roses" bits where they totally for realz u gaiz catch a cheater on the phone on live radio. I enjoy LPC but so much of this is so very staged and the Otis Elevator one is especially obvious

cool thanks