Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kilbas
Feb 1, 2011

Brent Bump and his threats of 'bouncing' others around makes me tap my feet together like a primate, my gums peeled back as I howl in laughter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kilbas
Feb 1, 2011

Chrpno posted:

Opinion: the Kiefer Sutherland call just doesn't work, LPC says a lot of fun things but KS plays it totally straight and won't let himself get riled up. The Alex Trebek calls, on the other hand, are always a joy, the man shows he has a good heart and is a real gentleman even when getting slightly steamed.

See, I'd say the humor in that one comes from the fact that he humors LPC for a solid five minutes instead of just not answering or hanging up. He's enabling him despite playing the straight man, despite being above it all. He's brought down to his level.

Kilbas
Feb 1, 2011

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

https://twitter.com/jeopardy/status/1325490106329751553?s=21

RIP to an old school, classy, unshakable sonuvabitch

E:f,b

I’m just as distraught as you are, I just am

Kilbas
Feb 1, 2011

Inzombiac posted:

What's the one where he threatens a guy with "I'm gonna come over there, lift you up and put you down about 75 times"?

LPC 14 Medley, 35 seconds in. Brent Bump fixing to lift some freaking weights.