Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

I'm kind of an indie pirate.
I got a big 'ol frawg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Yeah this is Frederick Frick. I got your number from Chaplain Crabtree.

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

I'm gonna automate your teeth. Automatically knock 'em out, when I see ya

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

B B posted:

just want you all to know that i am gonna WHOOP ya

You try to come into my puffin' parlour, I'm gonna come out WHOOPIN
(whoop kick whoopwhoopkick)

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

I'm trying to get fitted out like a... swamp donkey
I'm a shepherd, I lead the cheaearge

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Oh poo poo it's up. It's just sitting there, anybody can come and look at it

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

This is Frederick Frick, I got your number from Chaplain Crabtree

UHH THIS IS DICKY LIPTON

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nJpoqG1_ews

Aww yeeee guess who's back. New album in a week

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Wut're ya doin' up thar, rubbin' yer buttock?

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Argyle Gargoyle posted:

im still catching up on the thread but...
as funny as some of these are, and a few are real, most of these STINK of radio show prep services like Prep Burger. Amateur voice actors working their gig for companies like that but because it's not on terrestrial radio they can swear. So many of these are just explicit versions of the awful Scott & Todd "phone scams" or any of the dozens of radio stations who paid for the "War of the Roses" bits where they totally for realz u gaiz catch a cheater on the phone on live radio. I enjoy LPC but so much of this is so very staged and the Otis Elevator one is especially obvious

Are you gonna stand by your remarks? Or is this all a big ho-ax?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Gonz posted:

I’ll bring my horse whip if you try to give me any lip! Then we’ll see who needs the body bags then, tough guy.

I’ll bring my bull whip and take care o’ ya. One, two, three, splat! That’s it! End o’ story! Yeah, you’re gonna be layin’ on the sidewalk when I’m done with ya. I’m gonna roll ya into traffic! Whadda ya think of that one?

Body blow! Body blow! Body blow!