Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

this guy and old Neil Hamburger have the same call style where they aren't even talking about anything and it fills people with murderous rage, and I love it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glMIQEjb-gQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwqONPxMy88 NEIL HAMBURGER

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

I'm interested in entering into a gentleman's agreement with ye

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Neighborly Melange really is a true masterpiece, I wanna know what happened at that party

edit: Reginald BUTTCHEEK

MrQwerty fucked around with this message at 06:15 on Oct 15, 2019

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

The_Continental posted:

thats pretty cool. Heads up to anyone who wants to maintain not knowing what LPC looks like his face is in this video and he looks like just the kind of you'd imagine.

lol he looks like Gregg Turkington, which is not surprising in the least

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeNLOtSBbAM
this one is awesome because Piven knows it's horseshit from the start and goes 0-100 on the insane-o-meter immediately but it all ends pretty wholesomely

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

I probably said it before but I'm gonna say it again, I love how proud of himself he is, completely telegraphed through his delivery, when he says "Wallet-Sized Wildfire"

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

the stream is playing Neighborly Melange right now and I tuned in right in time for Reginald Buttcheek

I still wanna know what happened there

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

my favorite is still

We're called Wallet-Sized Wilidfire :smug:

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Neighborly Melange is longer than that and the people get way pissed off because he knows all kinds of info about the people and some party they had, like the dude's nickname being Buttcheek

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

I can't find it anymore either and that makes me sad, Neighborly Melange was a masterpiece because all those people get so mad and it always ends up in "who are you and how do you know all this"

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Tea Party Crasher posted:

I was just introducing a friend to LPC so I wanted to show him a certified classic.

I also love the lady who gets insanely paranoid about him apparently looking into her garage.

it has a nice air of mystery to the whole thing because he evidently knows all this poo poo somehow

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Malcolm Excellent posted:

Oh the one with Reggie Owens the 3rd, AKA Buttcheek?

Reginald Buttcheek

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

bagmonkey posted:

do you want me to upload it later

Please do. I'd definitely appreciate it, that's one of my favorites.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

some of the best up 'errrrs

Coolness Averted posted:

Pulling back the curtain a little, he did mention at the documentary screening some of his targets were fed to him by others, especially once he started getting some underground fame. So he could have been told those details.

Well yeah, but it's specific minor things you can't even catch on to until people get real mad about them that add that air of mystery to the whole thing, it's so drat good

MrQwerty fucked around with this message at 10:43 on Nov 11, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

do Wallet-Sized WIldfire