Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
I'm gonna crack my whip

You're gonna feel my grip

I'm gonna grab ahold of your lips

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
it's united PARCEL service

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
period! end of paragraph!

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
my favorite part of that one is asking how much he weighs "140 pounds" "ok 240 pounds" then later on "340 poun- no sorry 240 pounds" it's such a simple lazy joke but he pulls it off so well

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004

The_Continental posted:

I'm GLOBAL ELITE, do you even know what that meeeeeens?!

I'm beyond global elite, sir. I'm in the stratosphere.

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWxXy6lKuyE

it's not especially great but it has LPC in it and it's kinda cool seeing him do an acting thing and having the exact same cadence as he does in his calls

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004

kolby posted:

How did you find that? Are there more?

found it searching through my hangouts chat logs, my friend who introduced me to LPC a long time ago sent it to me at some point and i just remembered it and dug it up for you guys :~)

there are more episodes but i never went through them to see if he was in any others

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
it's cool to see a guy who does stuff i like do a different thing. sharing a video released to the public that he chose to act in with "featuring longmont potion castle!" right in the credits isn't blowing his cover or not letting the magic live.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
that said though i'd definitely be interested to see what these other projects are, although if it's more personal things that he wouldn't want associated with LPC or whatever i get and respect that too