Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

I can't stop laughing at the dude wanting to spread out his weights and then saying "I'm gonna knock you into eachother." Its been stuck in my head for a day like a song, i feel like this is what schizophrenia is like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Bouillon Rube posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYhT31mqCJs

The kettle drum hasn’t been played for MONTHS

I can't stop laughing at this, its been stuck in my brain like a song all day.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

I listened to the one with the kettle drums last night and it cracked me up so much, I was losing it. Something told me the guy on the line copped on pretty quick that there were shenanigans going on and was playing along though.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

can anyone link the one where he tells the guy that he's sick of hearing his steel drums and that he's making too much of a commotion? I can't find it.