Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
I actually watched that Emma Barnett thing and how do you get away with grimacing at the camera and saying stuff in a tone of incredulous disbelief when someone suggests taxing rich people more, when Naga munchetty got reprimanded for calling a racist a racist

https://twitter.com/bbc5live/status/1189857638160293888

is it only if you explicitly say "I want to lick a billionaires boots and I hate labour for trying to crush that dream" that you would get in trouble? are there double-standards at play??

e: according to Google studio 338 is an "Ibiza-style mega-club in South East London featuring some of the biggest names in electronic music."

it sounds like a living nightmare imho

XMNN fucked around with this message at 00:54 on Nov 1, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

mehall posted:

Actually in the book it was 21

Also fine by me, not like I'll get any deader.

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one

Jaeluni Asjil posted:

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo that'll be me in the next few years and I am living til I'm 136 so there.

RIP

Jaeluni Asjil
Apr 18, 2018

Sorry I thought you were a landlord when I gave you your old avatar!
Chaos with...

https://twitter.com/Ed_Miliband/status/1190052382442500097?s=20

Braggart
Nov 10, 2011

always thank the rock hider
If the UKMT was locked and only Guavanaut and Pissflaps could start a new one, who would you vote for?

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes
I can't believe Boris Johnson is dead now, in a ditch no less

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one

https://twitter.com/tm_mnn/status/1189973785388163072?s=19

e; ^^^ Also yeah rip, wanna go find his corpse and piss on it?

RabidWeasel
Aug 4, 2007

Cultures thrive on their myths and legends...and snuggles!

This is a much better way to present this kind of argument than the poor chap on the radio earlier. It's the same message but it's important that it's couched in terms of how rediculous the level of inequality is.

Like, even if you're a rich bastard earning six figures you still have an incredibly long way to go before you hit billionaire territory.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

New thread is up!