Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrFlibble
Nov 28, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fallen Rib
Ah that new UKMT smell.

And now I have ruined it with my stench.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrFlibble
Nov 28, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fallen Rib

Diet Crack posted:

The smell of a government rolling in it's own poo poo, yes.

Is there a country out there that is not currently being run by morons? I mean, I know ours are the dumbest, but things look bleak everywhere.

MrFlibble
Nov 28, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fallen Rib

winegums posted:

Getting in on the ground floor of this thread before it has two more floors added and gets turned into a rental property

Guavanaut doesn't seem like the landlord type, but words on a screen can be deceiving.

MrFlibble
Nov 28, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fallen Rib

Captain Fargle posted:

I swear to god I know this guy's face from somewhere. He might have done some poo poo like this before or maybe he's an actor of some kind?

Either way my first reaction was "Where the hell do I know him from?"

Kind of looks like David Hogg (American gun control advocate) to me - no offence intended to Mr. Hogg.

MrFlibble
Nov 28, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fallen Rib
Irn Bru is lovely, i'll knife you.

But i'm not loyal to the brand - Asda and other supermarkets sell orange drinks marketed as Iron Brew which is nice enough. I just don't get to down a whole cup and belch "IRN BRU! IT'S MADE FROM GIRDERS"

MrFlibble
Nov 28, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fallen Rib
While I agree that JC will probably be ousted if he doesn't form a government next election - the idea that another leader is going to do markedly better seems laughably naive to me. We're a nation of gammon faced ham brained yahoos voting for the butcher.

MrFlibble
Nov 28, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fallen Rib
I blocked our idiot king when I went on one about Epsteins death and then unblocked him once I calmed down. Remains the only person I have unblocked.

Also, I didn't realise the UKMT had an IK. I thought it had a workers council.

MrFlibble
Nov 28, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fallen Rib

Jose posted:

i got physically blinded by this so i'm inflicting it on all you

https://twitter.com/hendopolis/status/1184581284384956417

The shawshank redemption huh?

Well I suppose comparing Brexit to crawling through a miles long tunnel of poo poo is apt.

MrFlibble
Nov 28, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fallen Rib
gently caress off.

MrFlibble
Nov 28, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fallen Rib
People are mean to me because of stuff I suppose the English are no longer human. I am very smart.

MrFlibble
Nov 28, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fallen Rib

Coohoolin posted:

Remember when one guy got all touchy about people itt making GBS threads on London, because hey lots of people in London are sound and it's not their fault and why so much hate and nastiness? And just couldn't understand the difference between institutional/hyperbolic generalizations and like, literal 100% serious opinions that every last person within the london area is personally and directly culpable for the policies produced by the edifices of power for which "London" is an easily identifiable shorthand and target for venting?

This is similar.

Remember how sometimes people can just be utter cunts and should shut the gently caress up?

This is similar.

MrFlibble
Nov 28, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fallen Rib

Umbra Dubium posted:

Well, the answer to that one is clearly The Core.

The only thing I remember about the core, other than generally thinking it was ok, is the line "But what if it's made out of cheese"

MrFlibble
Nov 28, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fallen Rib

Coohoolin posted:

Lol such thin skin

Just for the record Coohoolin - are black people born in England human or not? Cos the idea that the english are all pasty gammon faced conservatives is loving offensive.

MrFlibble
Nov 28, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fallen Rib
A lot of people don't vote either - and a vote for no one is a vote for no one no matter what twats try to tell you.

MrFlibble
Nov 28, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fallen Rib

Bobby Deluxe posted:

I don't know what your beef is with Coohoolin, but it's bordering on fetishistic how you never post anymore except to poo poo on him every single time he starts posting again.

I post occasionally and I buried the majority of my beef with Coohoolin a while back. If he wants to stand on the english are not human side than he can gently caress off along with Ash.

MrFlibble
Nov 28, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fallen Rib

Coohoolin posted:

I don't even remember you or the "beef" we had, but I clearly don't think the English are inhuman, just thin skinned

You know i'd probably have a better opinion of Scottish nationalists if the ones who posted here in the UKMT weren't such utter cunts.

MrFlibble
Nov 28, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fallen Rib

Coohoolin posted:

Scottish independence is still good tho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5g_gs6nnyo

MrFlibble
Nov 28, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fallen Rib
One more vote I get to make with Jeremy at the top of the party, sure why not. Don't expect much.

MrFlibble
Nov 28, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fallen Rib

Ms Adequate posted:

Wee John's prediction is straight nicked from mine!!

https://twitter.com/DawnHFoster/status/1189243943344623616

I SAID THIS RIGHT HERE!!!

I'd take this result, burning hatred of the lib dems aside.

MrFlibble
Nov 28, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fallen Rib

Rarity posted:

gently caress no.

Pissflaps wasn't threadbanned because he had dissenting views to the majority, he was threadbanned because he made the entire thread about him. I don't want to go back to waking up every morning to 3 pages of arguments about Pissflaps.

Gort posted:

How about no

Junior G-man posted:

Absolutely not.

Seconded*.

*Can't count

MrFlibble
Nov 28, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fallen Rib
I really like the description of the Scottish Tory, thats some good wordage.

MrFlibble
Nov 28, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fallen Rib
MrFlibble's comprehensive guide to English tactical voting

Vote Labour.

If you are in a conservative/liveral democrat constituency and are considering voting liberal democrat then follow your liberal democrat candidate, the lib dem leader and the lib dems party social media presence. You may stop following them when your delusion has passed.

MrFlibble
Nov 28, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fallen Rib

HopperUK posted:

I just can't do it. I can't vote Lib Dem. Uggh.

I hate lib dems and their voters at an equal or greater amount than I hate conservatives and their voters. The fact that they have been suckered in by "STOP BREXIT AT ALL COSTS" actually makes me hate them more, not less. The small solace I take from the inevitable hellscape we find ourselves in is that the FBPE types are getting hosed as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrFlibble
Nov 28, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fallen Rib

Ratjaculation posted:

I voted Lib Dem once, and similar to the time I drank Washing Up liquid as a kid, I've learnt from my stupid mistake.

I have something in common with the person who has an avatar of a fornicating rat. I am undone.