Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
https://mobile.twitter.com/LGBTCons/status/1179138916676505601

im having a great time down here at the empty club in my smart outdoor coat :what:

e: watched it agaiN on a bigger screen and she’s actually outside, but she doesnt look or sound any more enthusiastic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
re: the speaker selection

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
are varadkar and Johnson still on the Wirral

I'm about a mile away from Thornton hall and was thinking of stopping by to say hi

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
Boris was gone before we got there :(

https://i.imgur.com/SapvlS6.jpg

ended up wandering a long way up a path before realising there was a spiky gate and barbed wire at the end of it, but we couldn't be arsed back tracking and finding the proper one again so just ended up hopping the fence whilst trying to avoid making eye contact with the news people

https://i.imgur.com/PI7BL81.jpg

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
I've been seeing my family and getting drunk; have we left the EU yet

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
I would highly advise listening to the vox pops from Carlisle and Harrow on the world at one right now, there are some right loving idiots

e: some Scottish twat who will vote for Jo Swindon's said that they view Corbyn as just another fat cat because he has a "vested interest into getting into power"

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
noticed on the way into work this morning that they still have those signs up saying FREIGHT TO EU PAPERS MAY CHANGE 1ST NOV

wonder if they'll still be there tomorrow

e: a Greenland shark can live more than 335 years before it's caught by some Nordic type, gutted and buried on the beach to ferment into something that apparently tastes like piss or blue cheese

XMNN fucked around with this message at 20:43 on Oct 31, 2019

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
knocked some (ersatz) mayonnaise out of the fridge and noticed it had something about fighting hunger on it

I assumed it was some comic relief type thing about saving Africa until I looked closer

gently caress Tories (but not literally)

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
articles like that are why I'm sad Corbyn isn't literally going to put those fuckers in a gulag on the Isle of wight

e: the rod kiddle one, but also on further thought the guardian one and probably 95% of the ones posted itt

XMNN fucked around with this message at 23:37 on Oct 31, 2019

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
have the documents for EU freight changed

where do I check

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
I actually watched that Emma Barnett thing and how do you get away with grimacing at the camera and saying stuff in a tone of incredulous disbelief when someone suggests taxing rich people more, when Naga munchetty got reprimanded for calling a racist a racist

https://twitter.com/bbc5live/status/1189857638160293888

is it only if you explicitly say "I want to lick a billionaires boots and I hate labour for trying to crush that dream" that you would get in trouble? are there double-standards at play??

e: according to Google studio 338 is an "Ibiza-style mega-club in South East London featuring some of the biggest names in electronic music."

it sounds like a living nightmare imho

XMNN fucked around with this message at 00:54 on Nov 1, 2019