Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wolfsbane
Jul 29, 2009

What time is it, Eccles?

jimmydalad posted:

How does that even work? Does that mean there’s like an area which is Ireland and Northern Ireland? What happens if you live in said area? Are you in or out of the EU? :psyduck:

The Tories promised to avoid "queues at the border". This is the solution.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wolfsbane
Jul 29, 2009

What time is it, Eccles?

bessantj posted:

I've never done it but it does seem like Labour's best bet. Once their canvassing army is mobilised and can actually add some nuance to the media crap it'll probably go quite well for them. I'm in a very safe Labour seat though so I don't really see a lot of it round here.

Your local CLP will be organising transport to a nearby target constituency for campaign days if they're any use. Otherwise in a safe Labour area you probably have a decent number of Momentum people who will be doing the same.

Wolfsbane
Jul 29, 2009

What time is it, Eccles?

Tarnop posted:

I've emailed my CLP campaign organiser to see if there's anything else I can do, cheers all

This made me realise that I *am* my CLP's campaign organiser. poo poo. I should probably start turning up to the meetings.

Wolfsbane
Jul 29, 2009

What time is it, Eccles?

https://twitter.com/AaronBastani/status/1185270282140946434?s=20