Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

The smell of a government rolling in it's own poo poo, yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

bump_fn posted:

students are back and they’re all infants who can’t walk in hallways

Just wanted to say I agree. They can’t read signs either.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

200-300 year old infrastructure will do that, though I’m glad I’m not leaving to go home at rush hour.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Throw him in solitary. ITs time tories started obeying loving rules.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

gently caress off you incessantly poo poo oval office Javid.

Also taxpayers’ alliance? What’s that, a cayman trust? gently caress the gently caress off.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/conservative-inheritance-tax-wealth-sajid-javid-party-conference-a9128646.html

Let these numbers sink in for a minute:

“Scrapping the tax would be hugely expensive – it raised £5.3bn for the Treasury last year – at a time when the government is promising to spend many billions more on public services.”

“But it would benefit only the richest five per cent of families which pay it, fewer than 25,000 of estates across the country each year”

(£212,000 per estate...)

“If we’d abolished inheritance tax in 2015-16, 70 per cent of the benefit would have gone to those with estates of over £1m, and a huge 40 per cent to just 528 estates worth over £2m.“

“That’s 528 people getting an average tax cut of just over £1m each, at a time when child poverty is rising.”

:commissar:
When are we taking the streets with pitchforks and torches?

Diet Crack fucked around with this message at 20:15 on Oct 1, 2019

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Noxville posted:

The video itself is great for poor persecuted Tory youth

https://twitter.com/telepolitics/status/1179054306013659139?s=21

Oh I see they've decided to start speaking in truths?

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Captain Fargle posted:

I swear to god I know this guy's face from somewhere. He might have done some poo poo like this before or maybe he's an actor of some kind?

Either way my first reaction was "Where the hell do I know him from?"

Isn't he one of the coke snorting, weed buying affluenza cunts?

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

forkboy84 posted:

This justified me logging into Facebook tonight

:five:

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Samovar posted:

Is Twitter not loading for anyone else, or...?

*plays earth wind and fire, celebrate*

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Finally, now I can have the plastic 3D printed home that will melt in summer I’ve always wanted!

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Preferably steel capped and ganged with spiked chains.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Wachter posted:

I know people who think they'll have "more money" after we leave. They can't articulate how or why, but I'd guess they think their employers will up their wages after all their brown colleagues are sent back

“Congratulations on your promotion from sales executive to cleaner!”

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

I can totally see those activity tracking dongles being used in Sales departments, because those hellholes are the loving worst.

Also, having that level of authority over someone must surely be somehow illegal in a roundabout way. Then again, if it came up as part of a contract, I'd poo poo on the desk, wipe my arse with the contract and leave, taking as many mints from the reception as possible.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Good to know when hedgewalkin'

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Lol, how do you include postmodernism on a chart about political spectrums?
Secondly, how is feminism a communist construct? Also the anti-Vax should be on the right because it takes idiotic neo-fash to believe it, the communists would be like “vaccines for all, hell share the needles too!”

Replace Islamism with evangelical Christians pls kthx.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Guavanaut posted:

That's pretty common in the gay scene too, although they've toned the swastikas down a lot recently.

Everyone made a big deal of the nazi uniform, but imo the big problem was that he went to a "masters and slaves" themed party that definitely wasn't that kind of masters and slaves themed party but the bad kind where there were people blacked up.

The Royal Courts of Bondage

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Jacob “Turbo Hitler” oval office-Mogg is facing calls to be sacked for the Soros remarks.

Please let this happen, Pleeeeeeeease

Just sack the whole Conservative party Imho.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Are the Amish anarchists?

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

“And on this slide if you reference graph 1, it shows exponential growth in stupidity never seen before across the whole of society. Also that is not your standard Y axis, it’s actually in a logarithmic scale to show the extent of just how stupid people really are.

Does anyone have any questions?”

*audience all raise hands*

“Yeah, I just wanted to ask, how do you get rhythm out of a log?”

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

If Jess Phillips were speaker, we'd get nothing but a verbal autobiography for the entire sitting of parliament.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Bobby Deluxe posted:

Are we going with Fess Jillips or the usual JessFlips?

Jepp Filliss

Also there's no way the Conservatives are on 38% - and I think we've long established over the past 3 months that all of these polls are dogshit. So if we could stop posting them as if it's the be all end all of what will happen pls kthx.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Tenebrais posted:

What is it about that hairstyle that you know anyone who has it is an absolute dickweed?

Jimmy Page and Michio Kaku are not absolute dickweeds

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

All those restaurants are failing because they scaled up far too quickly for their market, but it's a total gamble with this economy and the current state of it all. Nando's will probably survive, and I hope Byron survives.

Go to Pizza Union if you're in London, chumps. £6 wood fired pizzas with good classic toppings, you can't go wrong.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Ok so the management can gently caress off, but let those people have real working conditions and honest pay to make more tasty burgers.

It's always the management that can gently caress off. It's a symptom of the situation.

tldr: the burgers are good and I don't want them to go

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

I think Greta should start getting militant. She's small enough to hide in bags and poo poo.

Also why is there no baby Boris balloon?

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

“So I’m absolutely the court is keeping a watchful brief – it’s been described by others as a Sword of Damocles over Boris Johnson’s head.”

Downswing! *clap clap clap* Downswing! *clap clap clap* Downswing! *clap clap clap*

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-...g-a9149921.html

“A pair of $3,000 (£2,453) trainers dubbed “Jesus Shoes” that contain holy water have sold out minutes after being made available to purchase.”

Humanity is pathetic.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

A referendum before an election is indeed stupid, because it means the policies outside of Brexit will be ignored and everyone will turbofuck the idea that all those "radical mussies" are going to flood into Europe and take all 'er jobs or blow us up.

As if Trump loving with Turkey isn't some sort of backwards reach around from Donald to Boris.

e: in all of the lesser stories that don't seem to be discussed, it's plainly obvious that there's underhanded, corrupt favours occurring behind closed doors/telephone lines.

Diet Crack fucked around with this message at 22:53 on Oct 10, 2019

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

So when are we going to do the Great Goon Poll for accurate data?

Ask 10 workplace people, randoms, anyone who you can confidently say you don't know their voting intention - and collate the data. I feel this is the only true way to know what the United Kingdom thinks. Then we can gently caress off YouGov and all other tainted sources.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Rarity posted:

The XR rank and file are generally chill peeps who are taking risk to make positive action. The issues people have are about XR's internal structure and predominantly focused around the group's leadership.

Roger is (or was) a frequent visitor of ours.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Just when I thought the antisemitism poo poo had hosed off, it comes back lingering like a bad fart.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

It's almost like Sturgeon is as bad a broken record player as Boris.

Just repeat and repeat and repeat yourself until people get so loving tired of you that they just say "yes."

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

I have done a lot of thinking about myself and I believe I am the one to lead my Britain for me... I mean for my nation, and I will do all I can do for I can only do what I can for I, me and you. Once Hitler 2.0 is gone I will be my own PM and use my own methods to make sure I am the best PM for me. Oh and you.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

I keep my wealth in Zimbabwean dollars

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

They do have a point though, it's as grating as the Weetman tweets and serves no purpose to the thread. Once a year/month is enough, not every loving day.

Telling them to gently caress off is equal in parts to what you're saying you're defending, so drop it.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

How long until the UK starts harvesting homeless organs a la China?

“If you say no to deportation we’ll just cut you up instead!” Can’t be far off.

E: massive lol to anyone thinking that people feel sympathy toward Boris

Diet Crack fucked around with this message at 11:25 on Oct 15, 2019

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Regarding XR -

“A total ban on a protest in London would normally require the approval of the Home Secretary under section 13 of the Public Order Act,” Netpol added. “The use of section 14 (imposing conditions on public assemblies) is not intended as a convenient alternative.”

So uh, good luck getting the home sec to not sign off on it because she’s such a prat. I don’t think shouting it’s unlawful with this poo poo government will achieve anything. Unlawful is their bread and butter.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Lol Barnier has given Boris 14 hours to get his poo poo together.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

To be fair I think they just slap these up literally everywhere without looking. I doubt it was done with intent. I’ve seen them covering up all sorts of ads/posters/whatever is on a wall.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Well if that is indeed the case, then gently caress ‘em.