Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

20 days till boris is arrested

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

dude, get a fake coke can that unscrews and fill it with these shits

then its off to the sports arena.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Hk peiple are only protesting because LONDON PAYMASTERS bankrolled a 3 million person protest.

Jeremym cornyn leader of the Majority party approved all of this

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Havent the tories epen split since like 2016

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Boris is hosed

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Finally boris will be forced to adhere to law an order.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

What a loving gas of a post

Im doubtful scotland was insistent on the colonisation of ireland as they were both atlantic islanders

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Ms Adequate posted:

To serve as an anodyne to the doomsaying, let me present to you Madame Adequate's official augury on the events of the forthcoming days and weeks.

This week: Johnson's attempt at an up-or-down vote is stymied by the inclusion and passage of some amendment or another, most likely a Customs Union one, scuppering his last-ditch chance to get his deal agreed. EU consequently agrees to an extension, possibly on condition of a GE.

Immediately that is receieved (provisional or otherwise) the House agrees to a General Election, possibly by VONCing Joris or possibly just going for it directly if he's aboard. Chaos in the Tory party as the fact he failed to leave by 31st becomes apparent, and Faraggy looses BXP.

Election is held sometime in early December (7th or 14th I guess?). As last time election reporting standards aid Labour, their policies prove popular and they get the message out well, while the Brexit vote is depressed by a lot of olds dying over the last couple of years and Leave voter splits between tories and brexit that really dampens their prospects. Again the media and Stevie Kinnock are absolutely baffled by the outcome because they had once again huffed their own farts re: Labour's unelectability and how awful and dumb Corbyn is. Lib Dems do some damage to Labour with their outright Remain stance appealing to the credulous, and are later argued to have cost us an outright majority, but Labour comes back with around 300 seats. Jezza forms a government, maybe with the scotnats by promising indyref 2 (Possibly only if the UK heads for Leave after all?) or maybe with the Lib Dems if he can stand the taint, because they're a bunch of spineless dipshits who can be easily outmanuevered at every step. Bring them aboard for a tactical 'concession' on Brexit that makes Remain stronger while selling it as the cost of forming a government, while agreeing to abolish plastic bag taxes in exchange for tuition fee abolition.

They send actual sane people with goals that are A) Coherent and B) Achievable to the EU to try to negotiate something much better. Success or failure there, there's a second referendum sometime in late summer. Don't know how that shakes out but wouldn't be surprised with a win for remain.

Either way we're either done with it because we're Remaining and the howls of outrage kill a load of boomers with heart attacks while the yoof keep going further left and are energized by increasing left-wing policies from Corbs and Big John like executing the DWP and making megacorporations pay a smidge of taxes and stuff. Not yet at the point of glorious luxury gay space communism but the atrocious pains of the last decade (last several decades tbh) finally begin to be soothed and people start seeing the value in a real left wing government that only makes life harder for the tories, at least as they exist today, to ever reclaim No. 10.

Robert Peel and Benjamin Disraeli leap from their graves to kill the modern tory leadership out of sheer outrage at the incompetence.

BONK BORIS VONC BORIS
WHAT DO WE SAY WHEN HE SAYS HES FOR US?
LIAR LIAR LIAR BORIS

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Oh man boris wants an election now? gently caress

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

OwlFancier posted:

Boris has wanted an election since he became PM, but parliament is actually an elaborate edging video with the climax being him being dead in a ditch.

Those eton boys are quite rambunctious.

Boris has always reminded me of mussolini with the helmet on.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO fucked around with this message at 02:43 on Oct 24, 2019

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I heard bojo is getting an extension

Hopefully that fixes the marital situation for the Pm

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Fuvk the pro tory headlines would be a gas of labour wins on christmas

CORBYN STOLE CHRISTMAS
The red grinch of islington

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Hows the new job jose

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Can we run 2 2nd referdenums at once? One libden run and one labour run?
Not sure whos results we will use but itll all fix itself

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Cant wait for tuesday morning whem the mews runs a 5 hr session about how corbyn wished death on the PM

Wait till theu find boris is .00002% jewish therefore this solidifies corbyn being aN ANTI SEMITE

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes