Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

My face when others are unable to appreciate the :kazooieass:

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor
Hey everyone! I’m ready to watch this month of politics like a car crash with everyone. I’m ready for more poo poo to hit the fan and spray the room with Tory poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

pitch a fitness posted:

Customs zones at an equitable 5 & 10 miles back from the border

Pros: Much easier to draw the border
Cons: Cant think of any so far

How does that even work? Does that mean there’s like an area which is Ireland and Northern Ireland? What happens if you live in said area? Are you in or out of the EU? :psyduck:

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

https://twitter.com/stephenkb/status/1178770514015326208?s=20

I’m sorta impressed and horrified at how much of a boogeyman Jeremy Corbyn has become. I knew it was bad, but not this bad.

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

Considering how unpopular Jeremy Corbyn is, is it possible for Labour to win while he is in power? I don’t wanna be a negative nancy about it all, but I’m just worried :ohdear: