Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

Hey, checking in from America, was your government and/or your spies involved in a massive multi-nation conspiracy with Australia, Italy, Hillary, and Obama to either defeat Trump or delegitimize his victory? No? OK, well our stupid president is beginning to rope you all into his latest fever dream.

Carry on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

Just an ignorant guess, but is the reason why UK polls are notoriously bad because on the phone a voter will tell them their preference in a perfect world where their party is actually viable, but on voting day they go "welp, my guy is dead in the water in my district, time to vote for the least-bad option"

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

deletebeepbeepbeep posted:

What is Buffalo Trace and will a bottle get me through the weekend?

Buffalo Trace is a Kentucky bourbon thats not bad. If you want to spend enough money to not have to choke down garbage but not a penny more (or whatever weird moon money you use), its a decent option.