Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who ya got
This poll is closed.
bengl 4 11.11%
steel 2 5.56%
trump 15 41.67%
injuries 15 41.67%
Total: 36 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Grittybeard posted:

This Bengals team almost beat the Seahawks on the road.

and choked away a late lead vs buffalo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

greatest movie ever made

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

pretty unlucky for the bengals that the steelers lucked into that qb upgrade

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Fat Jesus posted:

greatest movie ever made

:hai:

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

Grittybeard posted:

I don't know if it's good or not but I kinda dig the fake jet sweep shovel pass play the Steelers are running.

It's probably not actually good but something about it looks cool.

don't the chiefs run a play somewhat like that
it works for those guys so its probably good
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nzbp1FrZSoQ

PupsOfWar fucked around with this message at 04:22 on Oct 1, 2019

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

holy poo poo its still so early

Dom is Here
Nov 11, 2016

Lipstick Apathy

Andey....

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
I missed the game because it was my friend's birthday so we took him to a burger joint he likes where he ordered a cheeseburger that had a full pound of beef, 2 fried eggs, and bacon. Washed it down with a liter of beer.

This morning I read this whole thread. There is definitely something to be said that I was dumb enough to read this instead of watching the game.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Android Apocalypse posted:

I missed the game because it was my friend's birthday so we took him to a burger joint he likes where he ordered a cheeseburger that had a full pound of beef, 2 fried eggs, and bacon. Washed it down with a liter of beer.

This morning I read this whole thread. There is definitely something to be said that I was dumb enough to read this instead of watching the game.

it was far more entertaining than the game

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
ANDEY DALTON - THE RED RYDER