Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who ya got
This poll is closed.
bengl 4 11.11%
steel 2 5.56%
trump 15 41.67%
injuries 15 41.67%
Total: 36 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Master Stur posted:

the bengals may not win, but they will certainly exist

If they never get a first down or score how can we know for sure :thunk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
we've been seeing so many fumbles like that. when a guy falls forward they get the natural human inclination to break their fall with the arms and thus their grip on the football loosens making it easier to pop out

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

lol

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

I specifically picked up Eifert this week because I hate my team.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Does anyone else only hear Golden Taint?

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Play posted:

we've been seeing so many fumbles like that. when a guy falls forward they get the natural human inclination to break their fall with the arms and thus their grip on the football loosens making it easier to pop out

:hmmyes:

oldgoatmon
Jul 4, 2004

Ohhh Bitch, You Got Jacked Bitch
I tuned in to see if this was gonna be bad funny or bad sad and I'm happy so far

Phyein
Jun 19, 2009

~Sucka Tried To Play Me
But You Never Paid Me, Never, Oh No You Didn't~
~Pay Back Is A Comin, You Will Be Runnin Forever~
I'm looking at these Bengals and I'm just thinking, "L.A. Rams East" here

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

hughesta posted:

I played this game for 100 hours and do not remember this at all what the heck

You gotta give a password to some place behind the dress shop. I only know because I looked up every outfit in the game because I'm more interested in loving with fashion than actually saving Zelda or whatever.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

SquirrelyPSU posted:

I specifically picked up Eifert this week because I hate my team.

Good work.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

still firstdownless :sigh:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
Now miss the field goal and we can call this shitshow officially started

E: oh boo

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Long snapper jumping chest bump BRINGING THE FIRE

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Chokes McGee posted:

If they never get a first down or score how can we know for sure :thunk:

if the Bengals play a football game but there is no record of a score, did it even happen??

hughesta
Jun 12, 2012

i know its super duper kooper
cool like up the bitches snitches

Probably Magic posted:

You gotta give a password to some place behind the dress shop. I only know because I looked up every outfit in the game because I'm more interested in loving with fashion than actually saving Zelda or whatever.
ah I def did this, I must have just forgotten about the skeleton-repelling effect then. that town is so comfy.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Probably Magic posted:

i couldnt figure that one out so i gave up

i finbinshed most of the stuff and i moved on to the dlc and then got supremely angry at how bullshit the starter quest for the dlc is and threw it away

Play
Apr 25, 2006

randy bullock has one of the best names in the national football league. sounds like something you'd see in the classifieds of a farming periodical

oldgoatmon
Jul 4, 2004

3-0 is the appropriate final score for this 0-3 matchup

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
I’m playing Yume 2kki and boy o boy does Urotsuki need a therapist

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

hughesta posted:

I played this game for 100 hours and do not remember this at all what the heck

Stupid Tetris preventing my BoW progression (and licensing exam ugh)

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Play posted:

randy bullock has one of the best names in the national football league. sounds like something you'd see in the classifieds of a farming periodical

that horrible bit that bill simmons has about the black sounding named white guys but "mason rudolph"

Play
Apr 25, 2006

I stopped playing breath of the wild because I got the bird boss guy and he keeps flying himself right out of the drat bird robot, making the boss fight impossible to finish

Zyla posted:

that horrible bit that bill simmons has about the black sounding named white guys but "mason rudolph"

one randy bullock for sale. EXTRA randy

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Play posted:

I stopped playing breath of the wild because I got the bird boss guy and he keeps flying himself right out of the drat bird robot, making the boss fight impossible to finish

I've been dragging my feet doing the Gerudo quest because it requires sneaking around and I've just been brute-forcing the whole game, gently caress if I'm going to actually play smart now. But eventually I'll do it.

hughesta
Jun 12, 2012

Probably Magic posted:

I've been dragging my feet doing the Gerudo quest because it requires sneaking around and I've just been brute-forcing the whole game, gently caress if I'm going to actually play smart now. But eventually I'll do it.
I think you can just stasis the guards and walk right past them

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

not gonna get it

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Lol those were some lovely short yardage plays

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Probably Magic posted:

the one where you have to sneak through the bad guy outpost? I think I broke that level by managing to climb up somewhere and float right over the guy's head

if anyone knows a fix for the bird robot boss let me know. the boss is hard enough without him flying away all the time

hughesta posted:

I think you can just stasis the guards and walk right past them

a lot of players won't have updated stasis by that point I think

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Always good to call a timeout to get the d-line a breather before your 4th and 1 dive up the middle

hughesta
Jun 12, 2012

what a fart of a play

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the nfl stinks, bad!

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
I'm liking the look of this new Steelers offense.

oldgoatmon
Jul 4, 2004

:lol:

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Play posted:

Pretty sure I do at this point because I've been stalling that long. Even got all the photos in the photo album.

It's a thought. I was trying to freeze them and run around, but that wasn't doing so hot.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

what the gently caress next week could actually be a good game???? gently caress

hughesta
Jun 12, 2012

Play posted:

really? that was the second area I did after the zora one and I had it. maybe I just spent more time than usual clowning around getting upgrades.

hughesta
Jun 12, 2012

how do you drop that lmao

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Lol

oldgoatmon
Jul 4, 2004

This game is gonna cause flex next year to be allowed as early as week 3