Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who ya got
This poll is closed.
bengl 4 11.11%
steel 2 5.56%
trump 15 41.67%
injuries 15 41.67%
Total: 36 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Finally playing Breath of the Wild this year and just got the glowy outfit from Gerudo Village that makes you not get attacked by skeletons, will keep y'all updated, Go Bengals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

hughesta posted:

I played this game for 100 hours and do not remember this at all what the heck

You gotta give a password to some place behind the dress shop. I only know because I looked up every outfit in the game because I'm more interested in loving with fashion than actually saving Zelda or whatever.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Play posted:

I stopped playing breath of the wild because I got the bird boss guy and he keeps flying himself right out of the drat bird robot, making the boss fight impossible to finish

I've been dragging my feet doing the Gerudo quest because it requires sneaking around and I've just been brute-forcing the whole game, gently caress if I'm going to actually play smart now. But eventually I'll do it.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Play posted:

a lot of players won't have updated stasis by that point I think

Pretty sure I do at this point because I've been stalling that long. Even got all the photos in the photo album.

It's a thought. I was trying to freeze them and run around, but that wasn't doing so hot.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

I have this on the ESPN ap, but all I'm seeing is, "BROWNS BITCH" flashing on the screen, which, as an epileptic, is kinda a problem for me. Is anyone else seeing this?

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Zyla posted:

wrogn thread haha

no it wasn't

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Big Beef City posted:

This is the worst football game I've ever seen.

I feel like the only game that will get that honor for me will be that Jets game where they only won because Greg McElroy subbed in at QB.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

This. This was the worst game. If this game's overall score exceeds 13, it will be better than that. https://www.espn.com/nfl/game?gameId=321202020

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Vengarr posted:

Negatory. The worst game ever was the 6-3 Dolphins-Steelers MNF abomination. The field was a boggy swamp and multiple punts just buried themselves into the turf without bouncing. No one ever sniffed the endzone and there were multiple missed field goals. And Tony Kornheiser was in the booth.

Luckily for me, I never caught that one, but I've heard tales and believe you.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

who actually played the halftime show, i ignored it

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

someone bring marvin back

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

This loving game is still going on????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Grittybeard posted:

Has the NFL ever had one of those things that happens in college now and then where there's a weather delay and both coaches just agree that the game is over anyway so everyone goes home?

Last year's Titans Dolphins game should've, an interminable affair that hosed up Mariota for the rest of the season and was one of the most unpleasant football viewing experiences in my existence.