Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

google THIS

I would never be the one to tell her what she can and can not do but I'm worried the enforcers at Manwich might feel differently. We've locked the doors and shuttered the windows and hid in the basement for several hours and nothing happened so are we in the clear?

Normally I wouldn't be this paranoid but my 9-year-old recently played a board game that said ages 12 and up on it so I might already be on a watchlist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
a burly lumber jack pops up from his rest on the forest floor and picks up his enormous ax while sniffing at the air, "there has been a disturbance in the manosphere..."

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

she's cheating on you op

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

nut

deep thoughts about girl scout cookies suddenly

nut

looking in the mirror, brown splotches run down my front, a trail of slop running up to my immaculate chinstrap goatee, this is just what joe wanted

...or is it?

look closer, i untie the straps around my neck, carefully folding the plastic bib from my chest, revealing a stainless white tee below, so fresh in appearance you'd expect it to still have fold lines.

I can already hear the sirens in the distance, we must go.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Well, it’s more environmentally friendly at least

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

TOOT BOOT

At least she didn't eat a Hungry Man dinner like my wife did, we don't talk about it anymore...

xcheopis

google THIS posted:

I would never be the one to tell her what she can and can not do but I'm worried the enforcers at Manwich might feel differently. We've locked the doors and shuttered the windows and hid in the basement for several hours and nothing happened so are we in the clear?

Normally I wouldn't be this paranoid but my 9-year-old recently played a board game that said ages 12 and up on it so I might already be on a watchlist.

A manwich is just a wizard trying to be progressive.

Escape From Noise

"Honey," I shout "did you...did you clean up in here?"

I look frantically around my mancave. Vacuum cleaner lines in the carpet. The bottles on the wet bar...organized.

"Yeah," she calls back, "I was cleaning already and the smell was starting to get into the rest of the hallway!"

My blood runs cold. How could she? The sanctity of my mancave has been desecrated.

"Maybe I can fix this," I think to myself but no. It's already too late. So many beautiful memories. So many Sundays watching football, drinking beers and cocktails, farting up the couch...no. No. Don't reminisce. As much as it pains me I know what I must do.

Bleary eyed with tear stained cheeks I head directly for the garage. I suppose that deep down I always knew this day would come. I grab the gas can and dry my eyes, holding back what tears remain.

After what seems like an eternity I am back in my mancave. I apply splashes of gasoline as methodically as I can. My Fatheads look on. Standing in the doorway I light a match. As the acrid smell of sulphur mixes with the tang of gasoline in my nostrils I let loose a single tear. Steadying my resolve, I toss the match.

"Goodbye Sundays with the boys," I whisper.

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 05:34 on Oct 1, 2019

Macnult

Luvcow posted:

a burly lumber jack pops up from his rest on the forest floor and picks up his enormous ax while sniffing at the air, "there has been a disturbance in the manosphere..."

Escape From Noise

OP, do you hear steel drums and calypso music extolling the virtues of canned sloppy joe filling approaching? If so I'm afraid it may already be too late.

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 05:47 on Oct 1, 2019

City of Glompton

so i'm snuggled up in bed, wearing a cute little snout, enjoying a delicious hot dog wrapped in dough when i hear a knock at the door

"Police, open up!"

"But it's not named after you!" i protest

"Hand over the pastry and no one gets hurt!"

City of Glompton

civil appetizer forfeiture has really gotten out of hand

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
she was probably reaching for a ma'amwich

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

My child ate a manwich and now he's a dude with a job. Be safe everyone

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
It’s “warlock”, say it right!

Escape From Noise

loving fascist!

google THIS

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

My child ate a manwich and now he's a dude with a job. Be safe everyone

Now, this one's simpler, just eat some Trix to cancel it out.

Heather Papps

hello friend

i made some sloppy joes and then didn't finish

so i am eating my sloppy seconds joes currently

they don't taste as good for some reason.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

the unabonger
does she still pour blue fluid on a tampon 1x a month?

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
google bottoming OP

google THIS

Bacon Taco posted:

google bottoming OP

I can't, I'm only allowed to google THIS

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

google THIS posted:

Bing bottomming OP

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

google THIS posted:

Google posted:

It's like THIS THAT and THIS and uh; it's like THIS and THAT and THIS and uh.

Piso Mojado

honor dictates that you kill the manwich...and frame it on your wife

Piso Mojado

how do you kill a manwich? sure you can destroy it's bun clothes, but essentially a sloppy manwich is indestructible.

Escape From Noise

Warm up a can of Manwich and have your wife apply it liberally to your face and chest. Spatter some on your belly. This way you can look like the one who ate it and throw the Hunt's group off of the scent.

Piso Mojado

whoever thought soylent green would be so easy to pull off just by irony labelling

nut

ur wife ate a whole german city?

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

nut posted:

ur wife ate a whole german city?

sometimes you start münchen and get carried away

Escape From Noise

Wait. I thought Manwich was from Manchester.

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

canyoneer posted:

sometimes you start münchen and get carried away

:popeye:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

google THIS posted:

Now, this one's simpler, just eat some Trix to cancel it out.

I tried this and he simply could not get them in his mouth. Next I tried cinnamon toast crunch, but all he said was, "I can't remember why I used to like these."

Escape From Noise

Better start charging him rent.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

i flunked out posted:

does she still pour blue fluid on a tampon 1x a month?

I had a headache so my friend gave me one of her Midol and now I can do this

nut

i been thinking about this a lot and maybe she's buildin up to eating a whole man

Heather Papps

hello friend

nut posted:

i been thinking about this a lot and maybe she's buildin up to eating a whole man

call your dad this poo poo just got real

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

not to enforce a gender binary here but i thought manwiches were called 'warlocks'

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
and Dad said I'd never land my hand model dream job

*snarfs all the ladyfingers*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

not to enforce a gender binary here but i thought manwiches were called 'warlocks'

they used to be, now everyone p.much goes by wich. manwich is straight up toxic magicality tho